Submit

Otia

Beloved Streaker

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:56 pm
B-But... I'm being good now. I have ADHD really, really bad. That's why I couldn't concentrate long enough to do anything. I have problems... Seeing the counselor has really helped me realize that the problems I had earlier in life are still affecting me.
I don't know what I'd do if you ever went away... I used to hurt myself because I felt alone. You're my first love and my one and only... I'm going to start doing the stuff I need to do, because if you ever go away, God have mercy on me... I'll fall apart.
You meet so many wonderful people in your life you wish would be there forever, but they vanish in the end. I hate that so very much. It makes me feel so alone...
So you see... I won't let you vanish like my other friends. I love you too much. I can't let it happen. cry
EDIT: I'm crying, butthead. I feel/smell peroxide. =' {  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:00 pm
Sounds like my situation with my x-boyfriend. Kinda  

VodkaLeona

Sweet_lil_tomboy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:29 pm
A partner is just that, a partner. Someone whom will work with you to grow, mature and build a relationship and a life together. Relationships take two people working together for the same goals, interests. A partner is also someone whom is willing to support and nuture you while you work to achieve the goals and dreams you have set for yourself.
Relationships can be scary, especailly for those of us who have had little in the way of positive examples of how healthy relationships are suppose to be. We tend to find the wounded birds among the flock and think that because of our own fragile state that we can fix them and be rewarded with nuturing partner. I know, I've done it, and I've paid a heavy price for it.
It's hard to listen to your head, when your heart is telling you the exact opposite. It takes courage and a true sense of self to do what is right by you; for only by doing right by one's self do we truly find and get what we deserve; true happiness.
You already know what to do, have the courage to stand up for yourself and achieve your dreams. Carrying dead weight will only sink you further into the abyss.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:45 pm
Wo-ow.

From the standpoint of someone who's taken suicide and physical pain very seriously from an early age:

omfg.

You two are a mess. Good luck with that.

Regardless of whatever situation you are born into -
Life is -
entirely what you make of it.

Also - ADHD is not a very good excuse for being unable to function as an adult. I could give you quite a few examples of close friends - as well as myself.  

Shinigami Unity

Siumbering Princess22

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:34 pm
people please try and look before you post. this was solved a bit ago *not exactly solved but dropped* she didnt need advice any longer, and from what i read the two have broken up already. so try and read before you just decide to post.  
Advice Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff