4 +
View Results

NokiKoo

5,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:23 pm
I have 3 kids. Natural birth is not that bad and I am glad to say that I had a completely drug free natural birth with my two daughters! With my son however the cord was wrapped around his neck several times and his heart rate was dropping... so after 14 hours of drug free labor I had to have a c-section... and OMG was healing after a c-section 5 million times worse than doing things the natural way! He is 13 months old and I STILL hurt! I would much rather deal with some hours of pain and be done with it then get cut open and hurt for who knows how long... they told me I would be sore for a year after surgery and I was so shocked! They weren't joking! I think women who choose to have a c-section because they are afraid of pain are insane! Not to mention I had a reaction to the spinal and was sooooo itchy for like two days... and my back is finally not hurting so bad from where they put the needle in it... If your body will let you have a baby completely natural it is really the best thing you can do!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:54 pm
I'm 13, but i already have most of my pregnancy stuff planned out XD
I want about 2-4 kids(mainly 2 or 3.. 4 at max XD) (i want to be a pharmacist, so i would be able to support them >.<) and i want to give birth the natural way.. im not sure if i want an epidural tho.... it could harm the baby... -.-
and im hoping to find the "right guy" before i turn 20 because i want a baby when im 21-23.. no later.. because i dont ever want to feel like one of those "old class moms... XD"  

RoxyGirl808

Hopira

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:28 am
I don't think I'll ever be responsible enough for a kid. I don't want anyone's life to be dependent on me.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:13 am
I had my daughter when I was thirty. I am glad I waited because I was always going out with the wrong guy.
Finally the right one came along and we have been together 17 years so far.  

schnauzers4Robin

7,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Dressed Up 200

MEANIE CHRISSY

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:11 pm
im 24 with 2 beautiful kids heart being a mommy is great and natrual birth ive done it twice it hurts scream but man is it worth it u can enjoy every bit u or ur child wont be drugged up just remember to sweatdrop breath slowly and stay calm it really works!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:57 pm
Kids, bleh. x]
I want one maybe after I'm out of college and have a great job. And if I'm still with someone amazing.
I'd never give birth naturally, though. Pain and me don't get along.

Sensation Ari

5,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200

xRustySporkx

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:38 pm
when i was young i did NOT want to have kids EVER but then my little cousin was born and i can't see my life without having kids, i was 13 14 when she was born and i wanted kid so badly after that and now i'm 16 and i'll be around town and see kids screaming and be like oh lord i can't deal with that but when my cousin comes around i want them all over again until she starts screaming again. i don't know if i'll be a good mother but i think it would be cool to try  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:28 pm
I want natural ones... not adopt i will probally have 2 when i am like done with collage get a husband.. im joining the air force  

Sa-Sa-Spades

I Takami Heru I

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:22 pm
Congrats on the baby! I'm too young to be having a baby right now but in the future I'd probably want two, a girl and a boy. I just found out my boyfriend's aunty is 3 months pregnant yesterday when I went over to his house. I hope everything goes well with your pregnancy =].  
15. ✿ - - - Polls And Questions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff