Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
Halo the Movie Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marcus McFlufferson

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:13 am
the_forgotten_thought
i'm glad to hear so many people say they quit on it. i wouldn't watch it. in fact, i'd be upset if they did. after halo 2, i was sick of halo. it takes a special game to become a movie. a better choice would be god of war. it's at least got a whole lot of potential.

i'd say devil may cry, but i think that's an anime or something cuz i saw it at a store.

Agreed. It takes a special game, and then for producers and directors to actually stick to the game story. D':

Silent Hill is a very good movie. They did that well. They got most of the things from the movie in there and set the atmosphere just right.

Then you get inbetweeners, like Doom. An okay action movie with okay directing and not bad actors, but could have been better, perhaps.

But then you get entirely screwed up movies like Resident Evil. ¬.¬
If they'd have made it a mystery thriller with recognised characters, and not just made a zombie movie of it, then it might have been okay.

But I don't see much of the movie potential in Halo. You couldn't change the story to movie style without entirely.. changing the story. If they do make this, I'm imagining another Resident Evil style. I.e - Crap.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:13 pm
i will just cuz i love halo
but i heard tha halo 4 was going to be a prelogue of the rest...but what i want to see is what happens to master chieff after he gets lost in space!
maybe thats what there gonna make the movie about but i really dont know...  

jailbroken

The Dark Archer
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:15 pm
Halo the movie would be a fail.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:22 pm
ymp5565
Seriously, whats the plot going to be? My theory Good Movies turn into bad games, while Good games turn into bad movies.

So true... like Doom and Tomb Raider.
>>>User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.<<<

knightofthe21stcentury

T3h Movie World

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces