Reply "ALI" Advice for Life Issues
i'm confused. i felt i died already.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

neverhadthis

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:14 am
really. i felt i died already coz of one thing that happened in the past.... a boy broke my heart, and i still loved him that time. but then, he started using me, and he broke the glass covering my eyes.

if someone hurts you so badly you think you wanna get lost in this world, is that also dying inside emotionally???

i'm confused.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:56 am

If a boy broke your heart because he started using you, he obviously wasn't good enough for you. You deserve someone who is going to be there for you and see you for who you really are. Not someone who is just going to use you as a pawn.

If someone hurt you badly, just pick yourself up. It may be hard to get over him, but eventually you will find someone who is worth your time. And when that time comes, you don't want to be so emotionally-closed that he doesn't have interest.

The past is the past, and nothing is going to change.
So just take everyday one step at a time, and don't get yourself into a situation like that again.

:]

Lady Euthanasia

Chefeetaboopers

8,325 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:33 am
If he broke your heart, then, no worries.. there are plenty of other fish in the sea and one special fish just looking for you.

I know a broken heart hurts. trust me, i know... but it'll heal over time and you won't feel so sad. Take life as it comes and start doing the things you love. Hang with friends and family. Learn a new hobby or continue with your old ones. Set new goals in life. In time, your heart will feel whole again and you will become happy again.

And, don't forget to talk to friends and family: they're the #1 cure for a problem like this..  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games