Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
august rush

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oOFuniPuniOo

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:24 am
OMG!!! i love this movie... august was so talented and to think its his first time holding an instrument... the gift of his parents really came to him  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:56 pm
although it is impossible to learn guitar in a matter of one night, I loved this movie!

It was so cute, but sometimes it had those details that you just have to "go with"
like,
After talking to a guy on the roof for ten minutes you suddenly fall in love and sleep with him right there on some bacteria infested sofa?
but other than that I loved it. and my guy friends secretly loved it too (although they out loud called the kids mom a slut for the whole rooftop thing)  

Quack Quack Mutherducker

Quixotic Faye

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:41 pm
I had high hopes for this movie, but it wasn't very good. It's a whimsical story, but the whole thing felt very heavy and leaden. A lot more cut-copy-paste-rearrange editing was needed, because the pace kind of plodded and meandered, and some focus would have done it some good.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:36 am
I have to say, though I've watched the movie twice, including in theaters, I didn't like it all that much. I love Jonathan Rhys Meyers but this movie was not his best. I found the story to be a bit bland and the pace was kind of slow. The only thing I liked about it other then staring at Jonathan lol, was the music. The soundtrack to this film is amazing.  

sankapoo

8,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

kool ken

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:19 pm
I liked it a lot, in spite of it's flaws.
I think it helps to know that it's a fantasy even though it doesn't look like one.
I was very moved by August's passion.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:59 am
i liked it but i wouldnt say i loved it. sweatdrop it was kinda a slow movie but i still thought it was good!  

x--stevee--x

Jar City

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:15 pm
I don't really care for it  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:31 pm
kool ken
I liked it a lot, in spite of it's flaws.
I think it helps to know that it's a fantasy even though it doesn't look like one.
I was very moved by August's passion.

Indeed I found the film inspiring in the musical area.  

The Dark Archer
Crew

pandiebun

Benevolent Bunny

10,425 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:53 am
reminds me of oliver twist .. i mean, the actors ... especially compared to the recent oliver twist movie, Freddie Highmore is really cute.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:23 pm
i liked it. but i did think the ending was alittle unrealistic. i loved the musical quality  

Art_Lover_666

sankapoo

8,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:26 pm
xLongIis4loversx
although it is impossible to learn guitar in a matter of one night, I loved this movie!

It was so cute, but sometimes it had those details that you just have to "go with"
like,
After talking to a guy on the roof for ten minutes you suddenly fall in love and sleep with him right there on some bacteria infested sofa?
but other than that I loved it. and my guy friends secretly loved it too (although they out loud called the kids mom a slut for the whole rooftop thing)

Omg I loved that. my friend and I where just like..O_O You're a horrid slut!

And who knows what the ******** is on that damn couch, I mean..EWW! Just looking at it made me cringe. but she got knocked up anyways...so...thats what happens kids.
Moral of this story...

Do not sleep with a guy you've just met on a rooftop ten minutes ago on a STD bug laden moldy couch.
And do not have unprotected sex with this man on said couch.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:49 pm
it was a great movie  

Bebop McFly

T3h Movie World

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas