Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Damien says
  Every topic needs a poll
View Results

RacingHope

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:13 am
Thank you for coming! <3

Alright - well I used to have an account called caredfor, but it was hacked - and I lost over 2mil in collectibles. I was saving up to do a massive collectible giveaway. sad
Well I haven't been discouraged - I still want to do my giveaway - I just have to try and get all those collectibles back sweatdrop
If you can spare an MC it would be a MASSIVE help! Anything you don't like/use anymore? You could be the reason someone was made very happy! >.< It doesn't have to be super expensive, not all MC's are >.< If you do decided to help me out, you will automatically be entered into my 100k draw. <3 The bigger the MC the more tikets!
There's only one item I want to get, before I start the giveaway though - the ninja headband. I've always wanted one! they're just super awesome >.< It doesn't seem too big a quest, certainly not impossible. I just have to be determined. *Makes determined Face* And maybe have a little help? 3nodding

User Image

If you do decided to donate - title the trade to what your donating for. (My giveaway or my ninja headband) I will love you forever and more! <3

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:37 am
bump heart heart  

ChinguKat

Romantic Friend

4,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100

Lady Kristine

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:42 am
lmao. Yeah right.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:52 pm
Lady Kristine
lmao. Yeah right.

Be nice! *frowns at you* We are family in this guild and treat each other with utmost love and respect.  

Angry Kitsune
Vice Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

Skaedi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:18 pm
Bump!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:25 am
Angry Kitsune
Lady Kristine
lmao. Yeah right.

Be nice! *frowns at you* We are family in this guild and treat each other with utmost love and respect.

I agree! Anyway, what do you do here?
[I know, I sound like anoob, but I seriously don't know. LMAO]

Sheep Have Ears

§ Quests § Charities § Exchange

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas