Reply Gaian Geezers Guild
Busy busy busy!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

o0Marcianna0o

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:59 am
I just wanted to say how much I have enjoyed being part of this guild though it has been such a short time. Unfortunately I have gotten a new job and not on as often as I would like to be. ::sigh:: hardly ever actually.... Anyway.

so this is a sorta kinda not really so long for now type post.

I'll be on and off... so message me if you like!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:14 pm
I know the feeling - RL can be very busy! Hope to see you around a bit, anyway. biggrin  

September Wolf

Wintry Dragon

21,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Noir Resurection

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:37 pm
I know how you feel. When were kids we get to do everything. Now that were all grown up it Get out of your house and find a place to live and get a JOB.... Well at least not all of us have to work but rel life is still pain.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:46 pm
confused yah it suks, i dun even work or school n it happens to me.  

Ashe_08

Lucky Lass 38

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:46 am
Noir Resurection
I know how you feel. When were kids we get to do everything. Now that were all grown up it Get out of your house and find a place to live and get a JOB.... Well at least not all of us have to work but rel life is still pain.

Would you kindly put some clothes on sir? I find your nude avatar offensive and not in keeping with Gaia's standards. stare  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:41 am
Lucky Lass 38
Noir Resurection

Would you kindly put some clothes on sir? I find your nude avatar offensive and not in keeping with Gaia's standards. stare

If you do not like my avi then talk to the Designers.I have already been through this with a lot of little kids and I am not violating any rules since the item i am wearing Was a monthly collectible as well. And like I was told if it was offensive and wrong then gaia would of have never brought out the item in the first place.  

Noir Resurection

Wealthy Tycoon

Mrs_Black_Bear

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 11:23 am
yea i definately know how you feel because my job is why i havnt been in the guilds recently  
Gaian Geezers Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games