Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Organization XIII Home Thread
Who HASN'T read; 'Those Lacking Spines'?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you read 'Those Lacking Spines'?
Of course I have!
40%
 40%  [ 2 ]
No; what the hell are you talking about?
60%
 60%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 5

Lupi Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:08 pm
I feel the need to shamelessly pimp (and discuss) the most awesome story I've read, EVER. Though I doubt there are many people in the fandom left that don't know about it. XD

So yes, Those Lacking Spines by Gexegee of Oganisation VI.

I have to say it was the fic that really got me into Organisation XIII, and - to be more specific - Vexen (... and Lex aaaand Xaldin). It's the reason why I love the pairings: 54, 34 and 534. It also made me realise many things about fanfiction in general - OOCness, Mary-Sues, the EMO-ness and total metamorphasis for the guys that usually end up playing the role of uke (Why do people do that?!). All whilst making me laugh so much it hurt.

I'm interested to hear what the fic has done for others, as well.

What were your favourite bits? What shocked/scared the living daylights out of you? Did anything surprise you? Did it make you look at fandom differently? Did you change because of it?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:31 am
I thought it was a funny fanfiction. Bashing down the general topics of fanfiction (OOC, randomness, spellings, Mary-Sue) while trying to same the comrades was splendid.

I wouldn't say it's my favorite, but I admit it's funny. I don't think it even change me either.

In addition, if you go to DeviantArt, there are some comic strips of "Those Lacking Spines" from a fanartist who is a fan of that fanfiction too.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Organization XIII Home Thread

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces