Reply Gaian Geezers Guild
Old shows do u remeber JEM? some endings for shows

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crystalwolf78

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:44 am
I know there was a thread about old shows but i came across a show i forgot my old brain forgot this one. o dear it was one of my favs but i never saw how it ended i was moving a lot at the time by the time i thought of my shows finally theywere over along with he man and she ra -sigh- if anyone knows the end? please youtube send it to me or maybe tell me?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:46 am
for if u dont remember the show Jem was a women who ran a place for girls that had no home and her father died and left her a masive computer thing that made holograms she made herself look differnt to be on stage cause the partner of her fathers record company didnt want to give her help. She became a singer to help her girls out and have a home for them. The Misfits were their rival the leader of that band had a temper. Almost killed Jem a few times and other things  

Crystalwolf78

starblazer66

4,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:04 pm
That could take some looking but I definitely remember Jem. That was my show... well my older sis' show but I liked it too.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:32 am
I remember Jem, my friend was a fanatic about the show back in the day and when they came out on dvd, he brought them. Sadly to say, they looked dated. Also the songs feel corny these days and just not to my taste anymore.  

Darth_Magus1

Zealand_Aquarius

Barton Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:02 pm
*blinks* I remember watching She-Ra but I can’t remember how it ended, but if you interested there’s 3 DVD collections of the series in region one ( 2 first series 1 2nd series) If Wikipedia is anything to go by.

Darn I’m going to have to do an 80’s cartoon marathon now

As for the songs they may be corny but I’ll say this driving the car with 80’ cartoon songs playing is very amusing and entertaining more so if you have Rainbow Bright or Ghostbusters on. Or dare I say Shoe people.

May be this place might help? http://www.80scartoons.net/

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:29 am
I remember Jem. It was pretty awesome. blaugh  

Pink Mint Tea

clgutta1977

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:18 am
I loved Jem and She-Ra......Strawberry shortcake is back on TV now too along with Biker Mice from Mars. Does anyone remember the Popples or the Monchichi's.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:54 am
I remember the shows but dont know the ending crying  

chdllthstll

Gaian Geezers Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas