Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aashif

8,800 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:23 pm
Right now the strategy and ring set im addicted (Which i call Guerrilla Soldier) to is:

Left Hand:
Mantis
Shuriken
Solar Rays
Fire Rain

Right Hand:
Bandage
Diagnose
Fleet Feet
Defibrilate

The set is really handy in that it is balanced and it allows me to use guerrilla tactics such as hit and run. There is one close range, long range, extreme range, and crowd so its really flexible in its uses. I can lure one enemy away without causing the animated to mob. Another part of this set is the second half where i also have flexibility in healing and fleet feet to help me in my tactics.
Advantages: Flexibility in range, speed, guerrilla tactics
Disatvantages:If they mob more than around four, chances are grim, tend to use a lot of stamina quickly  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:23 pm
Triple Baka!

TY!!! Now, i can finally see if i can make one.  

Winnyao

--Forwardx3

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:41 pm
::just want ur opinion about this set::

left : (ninja set)
- shuriken
- mantis
- ghost
- dervish

right :
- diagnose
- defib / keen eye
- duct tape (cuz i hate to get slept by papa saw..... scream n i just avenge it )
- divinity

i like this 1, n this is my fav. it have great defense, good attacks, ill use keen eye to handle the shuriken's accurancy debuff. but if i travel in low cl area, maybe ill use defib instead. ill use divinity 2 handle low stamina wich is recently happen on me. ill use duct tape if i have a low health or stamina at the time. cuz diagnose's recharge time is slow, and not good for healing in bad situation i think, so i just throw the duct tape off.

about the adventages and disadvantages, never really thought about these
and i havent collect all those ring, need shuriken and keen eye, so im not use it right now....  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:51 am
They changed the ring sets now. They moved divinity out of the angelic set, crying it was the most useful in the set, and added solar rays. I think divinity is in the ninja set now. It really doesn't make sense though making divinity (as i divine as in god) not be in the angelic set. rolleyes  

KaguraOfTheWind

xCaleus

Beloved Giver

5,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:25 pm
My Set Is Simple.....Sort Of.......^.^'''''''

Left:
Shark Attack
Solar Rays
Slash
Heavy Water Balloon

Right:
Diagnose
Defibrillate
Meat
Improbability Sphere/Bandage

Idk The Advantages Or Disadvantages So If Any One Knows What They Are Tell Me.......^.^

"TIZ" This... is... zOMG!!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff