Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Roleplay
Drinking Party Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lithuania-tan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:41 pm
Lithuania hugged Switzerland, nuzzling into his shirt. "T-that's right!" He said, nodding. He didn't seem to bother with the fact that Swiss' shirt got wet from his tears. He sat back to wipe them away as much as he could.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:46 pm
Switzerland lifts his hand up and wipes away some of Lithuania's tears. "See? You'll be better now, right?" he asks, cupping Lithuania's face in his hand.  

Mukuro-kun

Lithuania-tan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:51 pm
"Y-your so nice, Switzerland-san... Why can't you be closer to my home?" He hugged tightly, burring his face into his chest again. "You don't pick on me or hit me or yell at me!"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:59 pm
Switzerland couldn't help but return the hug, pressing the other close. "Why would I hit you or yell at you? We're friends, Lithuania..." he says, hoping to cheer the other up, "and if you want, I'll come visit you more..."  

Mukuro-kun

Lithuania-tan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:10 pm
Lithuania nodded, smiling up at Switzerland. A very bright, friendly smile. "Oh yes! I would like that a lot! I don't really have many friends besides my brothers... And Poland-san, but I don't see him much anymore." He sniffed. "And I get hit and yelled at a lot. I'm too... open-minded sometimes." He recalled, a nice way to say 'rebellious', or rather, 'rude and ungrateful' as Russia put it whenever he discovered Liet trying to be independent.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:55 pm
((PRETEND I'M SWITZY, OKAY? *too lazy to account hop*))

Switzerland, for like, the first time in his life, smiles up at a nation other than his sister. "Yeah...I'll come visit you more, and we could be real good friends. I won't hit you, or yell at you, or pick on you. And we can bake, if you want."

((I'm sure it's just the alcohol. Messing with his mind, you know?))  

Russia-tan

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces