Any Geezers a Go-Gaia Geezer? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Creepy Clown Town

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:58 am
Vengence of Areashine
I remember people paying gold for, er, sexual favors. Definitely creepy.....

I do remember saving up my gold for high quality items and being really proud of it, but nowadays, it seems to easy for some of it as long as you drop the money to do it.

Do you remember the pass you had to get in order to use the marketplace? I like that better than this percentage off deal now.

I spent a lot of time on ED back in the day, but then people who knew nothing about the topics would just scum it up.
I do remember pass and I miss how new people started out with nothing but rags.Not to be mean, but it kind of gave gaia a feel of some society with a little back story and more "realistic".Now they get beginners packs so they can look like they bought clothes but it really made me not like it because I liked the whole "you poor you dressed like a peasant" type theme.It was fun.I mean I started out in rags too ya know?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:59 am
I remember in ED if you chatted about anything that you could not discuss it was booted to chatterbox.I slide into ED now and its almost like a subforum of chatterbox because a lot of it you can't really discuss.Just stupid statements and "prommies" lots and lots of chat about "prommies" that was NEVER in the ED back in the day.  

Creepy Clown Town

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:42 pm
Ah the Go-Gaia days ~ - 4laugh

I started early 04 with this account and remember dressing in rags. I visited the personals once - frightening... *shudders* I remember when both ED and GD were actually discussion forums ~ GD is identical to the CB these days sans the bumps threads stressed

I remember when this old guild was merely a thread before the guild system was created, and the excitement when we actually got the guild and could ban the little heathens when they weren't being appropriate and hit the delete button on their sad little mutterings. Aren't many of the original geezers from the thread around here anymore...

Aw, such fond memories, when items were affordable with a little work, and they actually meant something. *sighs*

Whatever happened to Ling, VO, Locke and the rest of the original admins ~ Lanzer seems to have become a puppet on a string these days ~ confused  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:14 pm
Lil Brat
Ah the Go-Gaia days ~ - 4laugh

I started early 04 with this account and remember dressing in rags. I visited the personals once - frightening... *shudders* I remember when both ED and GD were actually discussion forums ~ GD is identical to the CB these days sans the bumps threads stressed

I remember when this old guild was merely a thread before the guild system was created, and the excitement when we actually got the guild and could ban the little heathens when they weren't being appropriate and hit the delete button on their sad little mutterings. Aren't many of the original geezers from the thread around here anymore...

Aw, such fond memories, when items were affordable with a little work, and they actually meant something. *sighs*

Whatever happened to Ling, VO, Locke and the rest of the original admins ~ Lanzer seems to have become a puppet on a string these days ~ confused
Even Lanzer does not say much anymore.The old gaia is almost a shadow to its current self.I think the only thing that is annoying me is there are so many glitches but instead of fixing them they are like "lets add ANOTHER thing to profiles!"  

Creepy Clown Town

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:33 pm
Indeed, rather than fixing known glitches prior to releasing new features full of all new glitches has gotten rather ridiculous. I don't know that I'd want my name stamped on something that has users saying, "Oh, yes, another one of many glitches. Standard for this site." rolleyes

Now where the heck is the head shaking sadly emoticon... lol  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:46 pm
May 04 I just miss the cut off. The personals still existed and the link list too. I used go-gaia as a site name because my friend introduced me and she was a go-gaia oldbie, but the site auto directed me to gaiaonline I think.  

blindfaith^_^

7,200 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
Gaian Geezers Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items