Elegant Veil
Pearl Necklace
Angelic Camisole
Biancamella 4th Gen
Staff of the Angels
Elegant Veil
Elegant Snowy Leggings
Angelic Halo

I'm currently shooting to get behind me the items of lesser value, so the one I'm focusing on right now is:

User Image

And I am also questing for a Winter Rose. Now why am I questing for a Winter Rose when it's not even part of my Dream Avatar? Well, because for one, ever since I laid eyes on it, I just fell in love with it heart I love the item, but I couldn't figure out how to incorporate it with this dream avi sweatdrop So this is a separate quest.

Winter Rose Quest~

User Image

How I do things

I pretty much work on a "give a little, get a little" policy. Donations don't have to be a ton of gold. It can be any amount of gold and any kind of item. Every Little Bit Is Appreciated Here. I always give something back, usually some gold, flowers, ink, or help on your own quest, etc. ^_^ It may not be worth as much as the donation was, but it's a little something to show my gratitude ^^

So what are you asking for?

Anything really sweatdrop Let it be crumpled paper, flowers, gold, or items you're just dying to get rid of - all of these translate into gold and all of the donations will go towards my quest and nothing else. Every Little Bit Is Appreciated Here ^^ Note: Everything you donate will go straight towards my quest and nothing else. That's a promise biggrin

Extra Note

Now, I realize some of you are probably thinking, "What's with this girl? Doesn't she have any gold? Why is she so poor right now? A Pearl Necklace?" Well, right now I'm starting at very little, and I'm also splitting my gold between two quests, but I'm progressing and definitely chugging right along.

~~~

DONATORS ^_^

Iron Gamer heart
Kogane-Maru heart

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:13 pm
♥ bump ♥  

IvyStarling

10: The Guild Advertisement and Quest Competition Subforum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers