Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
Watchmen Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sakae chi-yuki

9,150 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:31 pm
I really liked the movie =]
I just laughed so hard when I heard one of my friends saw it with her dad, both of them unknowing about the sex / naked scenes.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:41 am
sakae chi-yuki
I really liked the movie =]
I just laughed so hard when I heard one of my friends saw it with her dad, both of them unknowing about the sex / naked scenes.

I've gotta admit, the sex scene was a little much, but mainly because all I could think was '******' when I saw Nite Owl II, since I remember him mainly for being Jeff in Hard Candy.  

loIitoads

Little Ms Devorah

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:50 am
Well can not say I hated it, on the other hand can not say I liked it either. They did a good job with Rorschach and why he is the way he is and the one line of the movie I loved was, "I am not locked up here with you, you are locked up in here with me."
You really sort of knew it was Adrien during the business meeting when he site Alexander the great as his role model and then tells them all he can buy them all up if he wanted too. It was also during that meeting when he dodges the fake attack that you see he would be the one to take out the Comedian the way he did.
Maybe its me, we all have different views on movies, I have never read comic books so I had to go on when I saw it, just seems like they tried to cram alot of history and personal conflict into a very short time. smile
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:39 pm
Wonderful movie, all that was wrong with it was the length. It needed more time, at least another hour. I know a lot of people hate looooong movies, but this movie needed it.  

Saddlebacking

sweetkay1

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:23 am
Didnt really like it was digusting, and slow moving...  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:40 am
Like pretty much every movie adaptation of a written work, the book was better. I did enjoy the movie, though. It was a decent likeness of the graphic novel, and thats about the best you can ask for in a film.  

We Have A Winnar

loIitoads

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:27 pm
We Have A Winnar
Like pretty much every movie adaptation of a written work, the book was better. I did enjoy the movie, though. It was a decent likeness of the graphic novel, and thats about the best you can ask for in a film.

Actually, I personally thought than other than the changed ending, the parts where it deviated from the source a little were better, such as the montage with Times They Are A-Changin' playing.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:39 am
I want to see it. Looks like it's going to be an interesting movie.  

existolode

T3h Movie World

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces