Are you seeing the entire rainbow?
  Yes
  No
  Partial
  Poll=Gold
View Results

8track

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:11 pm
I'm a armature photographer, and I draw some times on the side. But I'm afraid that I'm going to be forever confined to black and white and gray scale. I'm re/green color blind, so I either see the base colors that I can see or it appears brown for the most part. And its very difficult trying to color art when what I see, can be a complete 180 when it comes to color.
I was wondering if there was a program or a lens filter that I could use to show others my art as I see it?
I know beauty is the eyes of the beholder, but I wouldn't mind every now and then showing others what my eyes see.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:56 pm
interesting... I'd like to see how you see it!!! I've seen pictures of how things look with red/green colorblindness in biology... but I have no idea if there is a filter like that...

maybe I could search it on google!!! you can find pretty much everything on google these days...  

user_n_a_m_e

MistressBebop

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:18 pm
I think most people would use Photoshop to select the colors specifically and adjust them in there. I've not tried anything like that myself though, so I'm not really sure how well that would work.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:54 pm
Yeah I've heard of my friends doing that. But you need to be able to see all the colors in order to select them. I'm so color blind that I need to read the label on the side of each crayon. :sweat:  

8track

Project DA History

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff