Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
What I just realized about zombie movies... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xxAbsol95xx

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:39 pm
Something I realized a few months back is that in all zombie films no one has heard of a zombie movie or heard them in a story etc.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:59 pm
The thing that i notice also most liky 8 times outta 10 Alaska is the safest place to be lol  

foxykitty69

1,250 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Sir_David_of_Fairborn

Distinct Dabbler

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:17 pm
Another thing is that the children would get scared of the make-up they have to wear, and it might take a lot to try to calm them down in order to do a scene.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:54 pm
Its uncommon, but i've seen it  

Bebop McFly

GilAskan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:27 pm
xxAbsol95xx
Something I realized a few months back is that in all zombie films no one has heard of a zombie movie or heard them in a story etc.

Not totally true.

The George Romero classic Dawn of the Dead features an dialogue-based scene where Peter (played by Ken Foree) mentions reanimated corpses are apart of Vodou and Santeria, of which his grandfather with a priest. It's from this scene that comes the classic line, "When there's no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth."

Another- the oft-hated "Worst Film Ever" by Uwe Boll, House of the Dead, features a direct in-dialogue reference to Romero's original three zombie films.

Another- modern zombie-comedy classic Shaun of the Dead has numerous Romero quotes, and Shaun shows hesitance to use the word "Zombie" for fear of the films. The film also has Shaun and Ed playing the video-game Timesplitters 2, which has a zombie-oriented first level.

These three come to mind immediately, but there are a fairly large number of films that make reference to other films in literal character dialogue. Just as frequently can be seen references to the original folk tales of Vodou and Santeria.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:11 pm
Also in Return of the Living Dead 2 i believe it is.. there is a young boy who turns because he i think gets sprayed in the face with the fumes from the barrel containing a zombie that dropped from an army truck (and also if any one has seen return one and two have you noticed the two guys from one is also in two whole and healthy lol suddenly no longer zombies or DEAD lol)  

fault22

ohyeah22

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:12 am
Brainthought
There was a zombie baby once ;p

Yeah you are right in one the newer versions of Dawn of the Dead there is a zombie baby born  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:16 am
foxykitty69
The thing that i notice also most liky 8 times outta 10 Alaska is the safest place to be lol

Not in the movie 30 Days of Night  

ohyeah22

xTx Monty xTx

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:41 pm
30 days of night
was just basically a movie telling us the worst place to go to
with vampires zombie can walk during night or day
so yea  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:15 pm
The 2nd Resident Evil movie in the school building  

MidBossVyers

Hallowed Sex Symbol