Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Advice Forum
Camera Troubles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you help?
Of course, I will search day and night for the information.
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Maybe, if I have some free time.
57%
 57%  [ 4 ]
No, trimming my nose hairs is more important.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I don't know, just give me some gold.
28%
 28%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 7

Daltana

5,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:50 am
I recently acquired a digital camera that has a few years on it. It is of sufficient age that it requires installation software to be connected via a USB port. There is no brand name or model number anywhere on the camera.

I would like to keep the camera in my car for things that catch my eye while out and about. Saving my newer (and nicer) digital camera for pictures at gatherings and special occasions.

My eternal gratitude to whoever can offer some information. And something you may actually want to the most useful informant, a few thousand Gaia gold and a shopping spree of select items in my inventory.

Below are some pictures of the camera in question.

Front View
User Image

Back View
User Image

Top View
User Image

With standard CD for size comparison
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:40 pm
I had issues with loading pictures to a computer from my camera. I figured out that most computers now have "card" readers. You may try and take your memory card out to plug into your computer instead of connecting your camera to the computer. Find your memory card and see if it fits into any card reader ports on your computer. good luck! I am not sure if this was the type of advice you were looking for but thought I'd put in my two cents.  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Daltana

5,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:51 am
leko-chan
I had issues with loading pictures to a computer from my camera. I figured out that most computers now have "card" readers. You may try and take your memory card out to plug into your computer instead of connecting your camera to the computer. Find your memory card and see if it fits into any card reader ports on your computer. good luck! I am not sure if this was the type of advice you were looking for but thought I'd put in my two cents.

I do have a card reader for my laptop. The problem is the camera has no memory card or slot for one. On the front view you can see a small flap on the right hand side with a USB port behind it. That and the battery compartment are the only openings in the entire camera.  
Advice Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games