Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply § 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)
anyone wanna join my clan?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

would you join?
  yes
  no
View Results

ononmomo

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:03 am
i have a clan that haves a rpg unlike any other rpgs and have things that gives me gold in the rpg i also have contests lotterys and others so please join click the banner in my sig(its other than the car liscense thing) oh and if you want to be crew and help out i wil pay you 100 gaia gold(one time payment sorry) i dont hire much because i need some of the money so heres the form if you just wanna be a member then when you sent join request pm me or if crew first send me the form and ansewer the questions inside it:

how many hours are you active in gaia?:

would you get in the clan many times to check for join requests and accept them?:

would you play the rpg and buy stuff from it to get more gaia gold or to be like a member?(optional):

would you invite people for 10 gaia gold each guy?(optional)(members can do too)(most people 10 but will be more acceptable at alater time):

would you give ideas for gold or would give ideas for free?(optional)(members can do too):

thats all just pm me(please join i really need members crying )  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:05 am
well if you fill out one of the optional forms and say yes this might get you more gaia gold  

ononmomo

ononmomo

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:34 am
bump
please join i really want members can you please join?
please?
go to this link and check out all the forums and tell me(pm me) if your interrested in being a member or crew
ok heres the link:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/?guild_id=132263&is_clan=1  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:20 am
3nodding Sorry, but I'm not looking to join anymore clans at the moment. Again, I am very sorry sweatdrop

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Angry Kitsune
Vice Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

§ 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games