Well, one thing I really noticed about the RPs were that many of them had died quick. I think that instead of just making an intro into my character, I think that people who are interested into this RP should plan with me instead. Then, if I get enough people, we can post the full topic. smile
------------

RULES
Well the Normal RP Rules Apply with only one of specific rule. That rule is to please try to make your posts more than just a sentence.

INTRO?

-Setting.-
I think that our setting should be located in Barton in a large guild house

-Plot.-
I need a little help on this. Sorry! I think that with more people to plan the plot will come together smoothly smile

MY CHARACTER: Mr Shadu.[[Shadu for short]]
So Mr. Shadu who is just like me is a rather playful young teen. He is known to have some feminine like traits but he is still a straight male. He can be nice and funny at times, but when angered he seems to not feel like talking to anyone <---{lol emo} As for apperences, he looks exactly how my avatar is. The strengths that he has is working with friends. <---(Yeah sounds lame sorry). However his weaknesses are taking the lead, and knowing how to relax when he's too angry, and water Mr. Shadu really hates water.
------------------------------

Thanks for reading my ideas, what ideas will the next poster come up with? smile