Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
T3H PRISON CELLS (~'.')~ Packed and out the window! (end) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:01 pm
Teh Ace of Shades
Reserved :'D
ilinkzeldi-Nanimon
User Image
Jelloish Pudding -Budmon
User Image
gstyle818 -IceDevimon
User Image
OmegaSeraph -candlemon
shadow toan - Parasimon.
User Image
Ninja Ryroki-Poyomon
User Image
Red- Keep
Orange- Willing to trade

AWESOME IT IS NAMED BUDWEISER THANKSMAN  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:02 pm
sorry didnt know you where waiting on me, I'll keep candle  

SkyCore

Tokokizora

Quotable Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:43 pm
and so it ends ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:18 am
NOOO!
-starts crying-
I´ll jusp post anyway, dont want my sotry to go to waste
-cries even more-
It so unfair..

Cell #5:
"Spreading the virus through time, spreading the disease that killed millions. Who is to blame for this tragic happening? The Parasimon that has doomed us all. Save us all, please...We won't make it much longer down here! Save us please!" The note was ripped apart from that point, but there were still hung below it, but messed up a bit. "See the..." "Doomed us..." Save..." "Treasure..." "Keep going down the halls.." "Machine" "Cure..." "Virus Eliminator" "Destruction..." "Kill..."
Rp the situtation and make sure to make it creative! :'D Make it unbelievable and awesome based on what you know :'D Anything could happen xD

Short note:
This was a though one, it was very hard to make sense of the note.. So, I thought to myself- Virus?
I checked the web but there is no virus that has killed several digimons in the past, no weird illness or plague, that confused me a lot. Then there was the Parasimons, how the devil did they fit in?
I tried to remember everything I knew about Parasimons, they evolve from Arukenimon, they are ugly, they are in the 6´th movie, they turn digimons evil….
Evil?
That’s when my mind went bingo and my fantasy ran loose like a horse with no reins holding it back.
Okay, Virus digimons right? V-i-r-u-s digimons, digimons with a virus in their data, then I started thinking about Virus Cherubimon, he was a good digimon until a virus infected him and turned him into an evil digimon, first Wendigomon, then virus Antylamon and in the end Virus Cherubimon. Evil digimons kill a lot of digimons and more evil digimons mean more destruction and death.
So, I imagined the Parasimons to be like ticks, they can spread an illness from one being to another, so what if they could spread the virus that makes a digimon evil by attaching themselves to different hosts?
They create more virus digimons, everyone is doomed!
But then there´s the “Machine” part and I have to admit that it made things very VERY hard, but I came up with an idea for that as well, pretend the Virus Eliminator is a being, a machine-digimon who knows how to cure the poor digimons.
Let´s put a nest of Parasimons down there just for the fun of it.
OH! And let’s throw in some survivors so that she won’t be doing it all alone!
This´ll be exciting!

Phoenix rising

“Unimon?”
The horse digimon neighed softly behind her, one hoof scraping against the floor. He lowered his head down to her kneeling form and touched her left shoulder with his warm muzzle, giving it a light n** that she could feel well enough even through the black jacket covering her entire upper body. The gesture was meant to reassure her and the girl needed just that in that moment, she needed to feel her digimons presence constantly, feel his warm breath ghost across the skin on her neck, the darkness felt too black otherwise. Her hand remained on the wall for a few more passing moments, memorizing the feel of rough stone surface under her fingers as well as the fragile piece of paper hanging on the wall. What did the note mean?
She wanted to help the digimons who had wrote this, wanted it more than anything else, the words seemed desperate, pleading even, she could relate to that, the words send a phantom pain into her heart that she thought she had cast away forever. Who was there to save her when she needed help about a year ago, who was there to help her then?
Unimon nudged the shoulder he had been nuzzling, this time with a little more force than before, trying to get his tamers attention. Her silence worried the stallion greatly, the amber shine in her eyes had dulled and her expression had changed to one of remembered pain, he didn’t know why but he wanted it to stop. The red-haired girl turned her head towards him and raised one hand to pet him absentmindedly. The tamer didn’t take her eyes off of the note until many minutes later. She stood up slowly, winching when the blood circulation in her legs started up again, making her skin prickle as if thousands of tiny Fanbeemons were driving their stings into her. The girl stumbled slightly but was able to gain her balance again by leaning heavily against the digimon stallions white flank. The horse whinnied, nervously shifting from one hoof to another. Kaya giggled
“It´s okay Unimon, my legs just fell asleep.. and I… Remembered something..”
The horse stared at her, eyes hidden behind the blue screen embedded into his red helmet, Kaya met the stare with determination, the stallion may not be able to talk but she knew the question anyway
-are we going to help them?-
The answer was simple, she didn’t even have to think about it
“Yup”
A smile spread on her face, dull eyes now glowing devilish, like a phoenix rising from the ashes
“We´re gonna help them!”

It had been an accident right from the start, had she not dropped the ticket for the Drive city trains she and Unimon would never have chosen to walk, had she remembered the map they would not have gotten lost in the bad part of the city, had she kept her eyes on the road she would have seen the hole in the ground underneath her feet and had Unimon not been in his rookie form at that time he would not have been small enough to fall in along with her and would have been able to go for help.
They had found the old train station by accident; they had quite literally fallen right down into it.. or onto it.
She had made Muchomon digivolve immediately, fearing that they would find hostile digimons in such a dark, cold area but up until now they had not seen any digimons..
Not they were seeing a lot of them, only problem was, they were all dead.
Kaya shook her head in disbelief, burrowing her head in the short silk like fur on Unimon’s shoulder, one of the horses wings folded around her, protecting her from the sights.
The hallway had up until then contained nothing but empty prison cells, the bars were rusty, some had disappeared others were ripped in half, in the cells there were chains and bowls, some filled with mush that could have been food many years ago but had now turned into moldy goo that made the dungeon smell like rotten flesh and puke. Kaya had been able to cope with that just fine, she had been walking perhaps 2 horse lengths ahead of Unimon, trotting down the slippery, cold floor like a fox dancing past the tied hounds. Unimon had been in his own world when his tamer suddenly let loose a bloodcurdling scream. The stallion reared, flapping his wings twice before his hoofs connected painfully with the hard floor again. Kaya stood in the middle of the hallway, eyes wide open, staring into one of the prison cells. The horse ran to her, stood by her side and gazed into the small room with bars in front of it. The sight made him sick.
The corpse of an Elecmon, fur ripped off half of his body and forepaws nailed to the wall. He could see the metal, grey against the now yellowish white of the half eaten rookies skeleton fingers.
The beings blood had splattered onto the floor and everywhere else in the small cell, creating a crescent around the lifeless body.
“Oh god!”
Kaya had turned around and puked until her stomach was empty, then she started crying.
Unimon knew how she felt, it was not just the sight of the dead Elecmon that had made his tamer cry and scream like that, it had been because the dead rookie looked so very much like her own Elecmon, Myotismon’s rookie form and the thought of something like that being done to him, a digimon they both loved and adored despite his mood swings and superiority complex, it was horrifying.
Since that the scenes that could be found inside the prison cells had been growing worse steadily, rookie and mega´s alike, all killed or dead in ways unimaginable for a sane mind.

Kaya held on tight to her digimon partners golden mane, pressing her eyes closed to shut out the images she knew would be there if she looked, she could SMELL death, could feel the fear and pain pressed into the walls, unable to escape it drifted on the stale air, coiling around her and sending shivers down her spine.
She tried to be strong, searched for courage she knew was there but every time she tried to open her eyes her soul was attacked by foreign emotions, fear, pain, despair, it was too much to handle
“STOP!”
Her voice was broken, hysterical even, she tugged on Unimon´s hair, forcing him to stop, the girl could hear his left front hoof scrape the floor in confusion
“I can’t!”
She sobbed, falling to her knees
“I can’t, please! I can’t, I can’t!”
She shook her head, rocking back and forth, eyes still pressed shut, even painfully so.
Hot tears streamed down her cheeks, she clawed at her face to stop the hurting but it was still there
“Stop!”
Kaya´s entire being shivered under the sudden onslaught of unfamiliar emotions and voices inside of her, pleading and begging, asking to be freed
“NOOOO!”
Red eyes appeared behind her eyelids, staring at her with hatred and burning anger, she tried to get away, didn’t even feel when her knees scraped across the floor and blood started gushing out
“Leave me alone! NO!”
The tamer started thrashing and didn’t register when her digimons muzzle nudge her, didn’t feel Unimon´s distress as he realized he could not get in contact with his tamer and couldn’t see the faded images of spirits soaring in the air above them and creeping across the blood splattered floor around them. Black claws reached for Unimons wings, making the horse rear back and flash his teeth, his hoofs hit the floor with a loud crash, the stone cracked under his feet and for a moment it drove the howling spirits back into their cells, but soon after they returned in even greater numbers. The ghosts crawled all over Kaya, eating the life within her, draining her slowly, seeking some kind of satisfaction in their hollow afterlife’s filled with only pain and darkness.
Kaya was lying still now, tears falling from open and lifeless eyes and blood flowing from her mouth, coloring her pale full lips crimson red. The stallion bowed his head before rearing once more, throwing the ghastly undead beings off of his body with force, but they were many and he was one against all of them. The horse digimon opened his mouth, gathering blue sparkling energy from the air around him until a powerful blue orb had formed in his jaws. The attack took the floating spirits by surprise.The orb slammed into three spirits, one of them was a young Lalamon with no arms, they had been ripped off. The orb exploded and bathed the dark hallway in blue light.
For some reason the ghosts burst into blue flames and disappeared with a surprised scream. Unimon turned around, razor sharp teeth bared in a feral snarl as he threw his entire body into the flock of ghosts gathered on Kaya.
The ghosts screamed, a loud screech that hurt the horses ears to the point of them bleeding, but he continued to fight.
He opened his jaws again, gathering silvery light blue energy in his jaws until another orb had been formed and then fired at the ghosts again. When the spirits burst into flames he fired once more on the survivors, attacking again and again, until the screaming voices started scattering and the beings retreated into their cells and crawled back into their dead bodies, moaning and crying out along the way.
When the hallway finally went quiet Unimon turned to his tamer. The white horse was panting and bleeding from several wounds all over his body. He felt drained, absolutely and utterly drained of energy.
The digimon didn’t know how he guided Kaya onto her legs, didn’t know how they managed to walk down the hallway until they came into a room and he had no idea where they were at all, the screen on his helmet had been covered with his own blood, making him blind to the world around them. The horse and his tamer walked for a long, long time. They allowed the hallways to lead them, ghosts screamed and moaned from their cells, some reached out to them, other send them images of their horrible deaths, some demanded that they left immediately.
When Kaya finally fell to her knees and stayed down Unimon was too tired to protest, the horse lay down next to her, wrapped one of his black leathery wings around the fragile pale body and then fell unconscious.

It was warm.
There was a light.
There was the sweet scent of aroma candles.
There was… An Andromon?
“Oh god I´m dead”
The digimon leaning in over her body smiled, then shook his head in the negative
“No human, surprisingly, you are still very much alive”
Kaya blinked, then turned her head to look around. She was in a prison cell but it had been cleaned, there were no cobwebs and no blood on the walls, the floor was covered with blankets and candles in bowls. The human groaned and sat up, she was surprised to find herself on a soft madras with a red duvet covering her naked body, her wounds had been gauzed up and cleaned and…
Wait.. naked?
As in… nothing on… naked?… all naked?… in bed… weird half human digimon… standing right next to…
“Tamer, are you alright? You suddenly seem very pale”
“AAAAAAIGH!!”
Several seconds after the confused Andromon experienced the deadly aim of a hysterical teenage girl with a surprisingly hard blue pillow
“GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME YOU PERVERT OIL DRIPPING MACHINE SON OF A –BEEP-!!!!”
“I’m not..”
“RAPIST!!”
“Ouch! Lady please I’m..”
“I’m gonna whoop your sorry behind all the way to bloody NEBRASCA!!”
“oh god..”
“IM GONNA SHOW YOU JUST HOW FRIGGIN MAD A DEMON LORD APPRENTICE CAN BE!!”
“HELP!!”

When Unimon and Sorcerymon entered the room it was to the rather disturbing image of a half naked Kaya standing on the bed, hair tussled, blanket clutched to her chest with one hand and the other busy flinging pillow after pillow at poor Andromon who had huddled himself in one of the rooms corners, protecting his face with his metallic arms.
Both Unimon and Sorcerymon sweatdropped
“Ya like THAT! Or THIS! Or maybe THIS!”
Each That and This was followed up by a new pillow and Andromon whimpered pathetically, the metal on his body scraping against the wall creating orange sparks each time one of the pillows hit.
Socerymon cleared his throat, and suddenly there was an awkward silence in the room.
Amber eyes met ice blue and for a moment Kaya seemed to waver on the edge between falling to her knees and throwing the pillow in her left hand at the sorcerer digimon.
It ended up being the latter.
The pillow collided with Sorcerymons hat and knocked it right off his head, for a moment the blue skinned humanoid digimons ears drooped and his eyes widened comically.
Unimon was glad he did not have the ability to talk in that moment because otherwise he would have burst out laughing.
Kaya however, did NOT find the situation amusing at all
“Dwarf! You got three seconds to tell me where the hell I am or I swear I’m gonna rip your troll ears RIGHT OFF!”
There was a sound of metal shifting in the corner but the sound was stilled immediately when amber eyes locked on the cowering digimon
“WHO SAID YOU COULD MOVE!!!!!”
Andromon stilled immediately with a puppy like whine.
Unimon bowed his head to hide the grin spreading on his face, Kaya had gone into demon lord apprentice mood alright.
“Tamer?”
Kaya put her free hand on her hip, tapping her foot impatiently
“Yes elf?”
Sorcerymon sighed, he turned around and reached down for his hat, then delicately dusted if off before putting it on again
“My name is Sorcerymon, and that..”
The magic digimon pointed at the frozen form of Andromon with the tip of his snow staff
“..is Andromon, he was the one who found you and brought you here, had it not been for him you and your digimon partner would have died in the haunted cellblock”
Kaya stood completely still, contemplating what the small white clad digimon had just said before she finally did fall to her knees, laughing and clutching her stomach
“Oh god and I thought, I thought… Oh no..”
She held a hand over her mouth to stop herself from laughing, gazing at Andromon with an embarrassed expression etched into her features
“I’m so, so sorry Andromon, I really am”
The machine digimon merely nodded and stood up, shivering a little as he did so..
Kaya felt very sorry, the guy was terrified of her now. She was about to apologize once more when Sorcerymon interrupted her
“There is much I wish to discuss with you tamer, I would be honored if you could find it in your time to come and sit with me in my study”
Kaya nodded shortly
“Fine, but first… Where the hell are my clothes?”

After finding out that her pants and jacket had been soaked in her own bloods as well as Unimon´s Kaya had borrowed some of Sorcerymons spare clothing, not only did it cling to her like some sex outfit it was also so witch-like that she seriously considered keeping it until next Halloween.

Sorcerymons study was actually just a cell, but unlike the cell Andromon lived in it was filled with thousands of books, different sizes, covers and languages, she was rather sure some of them were in Latin. The room was clean though and like Andromons it smelled like lavender and cinnamon due to the many scented candles, Kaya had a sneaking suspicion that it was to keep out the smell of death and rot that would otherwise have filled the room like a fog
“So, tamer, what brought you all the way down here?”
Kaya shifted her eyes from the many books to Sorcerymons ice blue eyes, he was looking at her with an almost curious expression, how the digimon could seem so young and yet so ancient was a mystery to the girl
“I found a note in one of the cellblocks, someone was asking for help, I want to save the digimons who wrote it”
Her eyes narrowed briefly, a glimpse of black creeping into the amber color of her eyes
“Was it you?”
Sorcerymon shook his head sadly, shoulders slumped and head bowed
“No, it was not I who wrote the note, but I do know what note you are talking about tamer”
Kaya gaped at the digimon right before she jumped out of the chair she had been sitting in, knocking it over so that it landed on the floor with a clatter. Unimon neighed nervously at his human partner.
“You know? Then tell me who it is! Are they still alive, tell me!”
Sorcerymon sighed, then looked up at her with tired eyes
“There is nothing you can do girl, Me and the others have been down here in these dungeons for 67 years and we have not been able to save the digimons who wrote that note, We are nothing but a guards keeping the darkness at bay so that the virus may never spread to the surface world again, there is nothing anyone can do”
The human stared the smaller digimon down, her expression had changed to one of pity at hearing the defeated voice Sorcerymon had used, she could hear that he had given up a long time ago, there was no light for him down here in the darkness, he was all alone. She stood still for awhile, then asked very quietly
“Who is we? … and who are the digimons you can’t help?”
Sorcerymon closed his eyes and folded his hands, leaning over the table and resting his elbows against the wooden surface. The magic digimon gathered himself for a few minutes before answering
“If you want the answer to those two questions it will force me to tell you the story behind this place, and it is a long story, a very unpleasant story..”
“I don’t care! Please..”
The white clad digimon opened his eyes and now Kaya saw the sorrow buried deep inside of him, she could almost see the scars and the still bleeding wounds covering his soul, so much like her own dear Bearmon who had lost his parents. Sorcerymon had lost someone he cared about. The girl walked around the table and kneeled onto the floor next to the digimons chair, her head turned upwards towards him as if in prayer. Unimon followed his tamer and stood beside her, ears flicking back and forth between them and the cell´s door.
Kaya smiled softly and took one of the wizards hands in her own
“..I like long stories”
The digimon sighed and for a moment it seems as if he was smiling behind the collar of his cape
“Very well tamer, I will tell you…”

And he did, it was a story about how the Parasimons had spread a virus that had turned digimons evil, a story about how hundreds had been killed by the evil digimons, it was about war and fights, about him and a team of brave digimon who brought the Parasimons down into the dungeons below the city and bound them to the place using magic barriers, he told about friends he had lost to the darkness and his lover D´arcmon who had been killed by the parasites, he told about a cure the machine digimon Andromon had invented that would turn the evil digimons back into themselves but it had to be injected into the core of the Parasimons nest, and no one had ever gotten close to the nest without being killed. And last he told about a prophecy, about a being called “The Treasure” who held the power of both good and evil, who would free the virus digimons and destroy the Parasimons forever.

When the last word had been said the sorcerer fell silent, his eyes had closed as if to lock the pictures out of his mind. Kaya looked up at him and tried so hard to find the right words to say, the best gesture to do, anything as long as it would lessen this ancient digimons pain. He had suffered so much already, endured so much pain, how could he live like that?
“Sorcerymon?”
The digimon looked up, he was close to crying
“Yes?”
She smiled, because then she knew just what she had to say, she knew exactly what she had to do
“B.B.B”
“What?”
The smile that curved Kaya’s lips was nothing short of demonic, in that instant Sorcerymon understood just how much of Lucemon there was in the child. Kaya snickered
“We´re gonna kick those nasty bug bastards butts!!”
The digimon blinked
“Did you not hear me, only the Treasure can help them, only the Treasure can use the power of both good and evil”
Kaya sat still for a moment, a frown appearing rather quickly when she remembered that rather important little detail.. then she looked up with the biggest grin ever seen
“Hey elf, have you seen what my crests are?”
The sorcerer shook his head no, raising one eyebrow in question. Kaya reached in and brought forth the silver necklace where her two crests where attached, one a dark grey with a black symbol, the other pink
“This my friend, is my crests, the crest of Darkness and the Crest of Love”
The blue skinned digimon chocked on air and almost fell off his chair, Kaya smirked dangerously
“Good and evil right? Yes? Good! Then..”
She stood up and grabbed the white cape with one hand, holding it up so that it covered half of her face
“Gather the troops friend and then.. To the Batcave!!”

“Sssh!”
Kaya scowled at Diaboromon and motioned yet again with her hands that he had to shut up, but it seemed that the digimon just didn’t care.
She had to remind herself constantly that it was not his fault, that he was born in the darkness down here and was being controlled by the evil in his veins just like many of her digimons had been before she met them, funny how that thought made her feel slightly… maternal..
She catched herself watching him over and over again and sometimes she even found herself waiting for him to catch up if she and the other digimon survivors were walking too fast for him to follow.
It was not as annoying as it was heartwarming really, Diaboromon was kinda cute in his own demonic-beast-frog-knight kind of way.

The road to the Parasimons nest was long, and they constantly stumbled across virus digimons, luckily most of them were rookie or champion level, Sorcerymon, Unimon and Diaboromon took turns in defeating the digimon the passed by, they never killed the creatures, that was not what they were here for after all, they where here to save them not murder them.
The ghosts appeared every now and then but Sorcerymon just had to raise his staff and make it glow, it made all the spirits howl and go back to the corpses they came from. Kaya walked alongside Unimon, she could feel adrenalin rushing through her veins, making her body tense and alert. This was not one of her normal mission for her Lord Lucemon, this was something else entirely, this time she didn’t have the “jokers” and “aces” in her deck like usual. Unimon was strong, but even if she had made him digivolve to Gryphomon or Hippogryphomon he would never be the powerhouse of her team, he was no Virus Cherubimon or Piedmon, he simply didn’t have the same kind of strength. Unimon was an okay fighter, she could admit that, but he was not her strongest digimon nor an experienced one and that gave her a rather big disadvantage, to make it even worse this was going to be one of the first times she used him for real battle and not for training with the other digimons, it worried her. The redhead stared at the stallion through the corner of her eye, he was having trouble moving silently with his hoofs just like Andromon was having one heck of a problem with his metallic body, Diaboromon could crawl on the walls, Sorcerymon muffled the sound of his own footsteps with magic, Lillymon could fly and so could Biymon.
Kaya placed a hand on her digimons shoulder and felt how tense the steel like muscles under his skin was, she could feel them shift against each other
“Easy Unimon, I’m sure we will be there soon”
The horse digimon wished he could tell his tamer that that was exactly what he was worried about but chose instead to give her cheek a quick lick of gratitude
“You´r welcome you big pony”
“Quiet!”
The entire team halted in their tracks as Sorcerymon stopped up, he was leaning against the wall, peeking around the corner whilst keeping his balance by holding on to one of the bars in the prison cell they were standing in front
“We are here”
Kaya nodded along with the rest, now that they were aware of it they could hear the sound of spiderlike feet running across the gigantic halls floor and the sound of footsteps from other digimons as well.
The human turned around to look at the other digimons and what she saw surprised her, she had expected fear, anger maybe, panic if she was unlucky but instead she saw only determination in the eyes of the digimons and suddenly she knew why they had agreed to this suicide mission..
They were ready to die for this course, she could see it in Lillymons eyes, the flower digimon was tired of fighting, and so was Andromon. Diaboromon was something else entirely, she could recognize the bloodlust in his eyes from Karatenmons red glowing orbs and knew he was ready to die as well as long as he was able to take a few dozens of the parasite digimons with him in the fall. It hadn’t quite struck Kaya until that very moment that she might not survive the attack, that there was a pretty big possibility that she would die in this dungeon. Would she become a ghost? Would Unimon turn into a spirit like the other digimons who had died down here or would he be taken over by the Parasimons and turned beastial?
The thought made her tremble slightly, and fear closed around her heart like the clawed icy hand of a Weregarurumon, if they all died because of this it would be HER fault! She had been the one who wanted to do this, she knew she wasn’t the treasure, the Treasure was a stupid legend, she had doomed them all! She had…
“Girl..”
Kaya flinched and looked to the side, Diaboromons face was inches away from hers, he was hanging upside down from the low ceiling right next to her. She must have zoned out because she didn’t even register that he had moved up to her from the back or that Unimon had walked over to Sorcerymon
“Y-yes, what is it Diaboromon?”
“We will win”
Such simple words and yet it made her courage double and gave her strength to smile
“Yes friend, we will win this”
The virus digimon shifted and started crawling towards Sorcerymon and Unimon, the white wizard turned around at the sound of the demon digimons claws against the floor
“Kaya, are you ready?”
This was it, this was the point of no return she had been waiting for, if she said yes they would fight against the Parasimons, and they might not win, if she said no and told them to turn around she knew they would follow her, they would go back to the cells, she and Unimon could leave, go back to the railway and find a way out, go back to Elecmon, Bearmon, Dorumon and the rest, they could go to a restaurant, yes, Bearmon and Gazimon loved restaurants, they would laugh and she would get mad at Gomamon because he would play with his food like he always does and she would tell them about the train station and the digimon in the cell blocks and the ghosts and virus digimons and they would laugh and tell her she had a great imagination…
Kaya looked at Sorcerymon, she nodded
“Let´s bring them hell”

“Unimon digivolve to… Hippogryphomon”
The hall was HUGE! If Kaya looked up she couldn’t even SEE the ceiling, it was like a giant room connected with all the cellblocks, like an ants nest, inside the hall was a gigantic beehive like thing, black and grey and crawling with Parasimons and Dark digimons controlled by them.
Sorcerymon cast spells attacks at the parasites, some of them burst into flames, the ones who didn’t was immediately killed by Lillymon and Diaboromon, the computer virus digimons eyes gleamed manically as he crushed the insect digimons like mice under a cats paws. Kaya herself stayed behind the team along with Andromon who shot at the Parasimons with laser beams every time one got too close. Hippogryphomon and Birddramon took care of air attacks, the Parasimons had taken over flying digimons, mostly Airdramons but there was also a Cannonbeemon who was giving the two flyers a run for their money.
Kaya cursed under her breath, there was just too many Parasimons, at this rate they would all be killed before they got to the nests core. Andromon would never be able to inject the cure into the system.
s**t! This would have been a hell of a lot easier had Metamormon been here with her.
Kaya’s amber eyes looked upwards to where Hippogryphomon was being attacked by the Cannonbeemon, he was not an experienced fighter, every time Kaya saw the opportunity for a perfect attack the griffin digimon failed in taking it..
The redhead turned to Andromon, her hair playing in the breeze created by the many flying digimons wings, the smell of rot was thick in the air but so was the smell of blood, sweat and battle
“Andromon please tell me that you have a megaphone installed in that body of yours for some weird reason”
The machine digimon nodded, Kaya snarled
“Then turn it the ******** on!”

Hippogryphomon was panting and trembling, completely exhausted already even though the battle had only been going on for a few minutes. The much bigger and stronger insectoid-machine digimon who was the host of a Parasimon had him bleeding and retreating already. The Cannonbeemon was much too strong and good a fighter for the inexperienced white digimon, he didn’t stand a chance!
Hippogryphomon send a silent apology to his tamer, begging for her forgiveness, he had failed her, he couldn’t win this, there was no way that he could possibly…
“Hippogryphomon turn left”
Even though the thought –what the hell?- entered the bird digimons mind he instinctively reacted to his tamers words and twisted his wings sharply so that his body turned to the left just in time to avoid a missile from the yellow and black enemy
“Great! Now dive down and attack him from underneath!”
He obeyed without a second thought, dived down and out of sight before he attacked the buzzing foe from under him
- Insert attack here-
The Cannonbeemon screeched like an eagle and fell towards the ground, wings fluttering uselessly after him and he landed on the hive, killing several Parasimons when his large body smashed down on top of them. Kaya pumped her fists in the air and her digimon did a graceful loop before he continued attacking the enemy digimons, Kaya felt absolutely ecstatic, they were …
Oh god…
“Lillymon, s**t!”
The flower digimon was no more and in her place was now a dark Rosemon who was fighting with nails and teeth against an enraged Diaboromon, on Rosemon back was a small Parasimon, it jumped off of its victim when the virus had entered her veins completely, Andromon saw this as well as Kaya and shot the damn thing before it could n** back to the nest. Kaya dug her nails into her palm to stop the tears from falling. She reminded herself that Lillymon would return to normal as soon as they got the cure injected into the nests core
“We´ll get her back”
She spun around and repeated the words to Andromon
“She´ll be back Andromon, you haven’t lost her”
It had been pure guess but the look in the half machines said it all, they were in love, off course they were, with the way the flower digimon kept casting him glances and the way they smiled at each other.
Andromon clenched his fists and started shooting, killing successfully every time, he was pissed off..
So was Kaya..

They were losing..
It had taken Kaya a while to realize but now it was clear as day, they were losing.
Sorcerymon was already heavily wounded and so was Diaboromon, they were still fighting, standing their ground but the Parasimons just kept coming at them in growing numbers with stronger and more powerful host digimons and Kaya knew that in the end.. they would die..
“I’ve doomed us all..”
Kaya couldn’t believe those words came from her mouth, couldn’t believe the weakness she heard there.
It just made her soul even colder
“Kaya?”
The red haired girl turned around and looked up at Andromon, tears were finally falling from her eyes
“W-We can’t win this Andromon, t-there´s just t-too many of them”
She closed her eyes so that she didn’t have to look at him, she had sentenced him to death, how could she look at him.
The machine digimon stared down at the tamer and for the first time he saw her, actually SAW her, she was not just the Treasure, not just a tamer, not just a human, she was a child and she was scared.
The machine digimon reached out for her and felt her skin tremble under his metallic fingers, he pulled her towards his chest and then she broke down, sobs of fear, sadness and remorse came from the fragile humans form as he held her, he looked up and saw Diaboromon fall to the ground unconscious, saw Birddramon change to a black color as the virus entered her system and saw Kaya’s digimon stare down at his tamer with tears in his eyes, the bond between them was so strong that his sensors could almost pinpoint it like a silver string running through the hall from the girls heart to her digimon partners.
Sorcerymon didn’t utter one single word when his body was penetrated by the claws of a Devimon, red blood splattered onto the wizard digimons white cape like tiny rose petals. In that instant Kaya turned her head slightly and watched the scene with dull eyes, the Parasimons turned their attention on Hippogryphomon now.. all of them, every single host digimon on the battlefield fired an attack at Kaya’s digimon who hung helpless in the air surrounded by flying digimons.
Kaya watched as the attack came closer to her digimon.
Kaya watched as Hippogryphomon looked down at her, his white fur matted with dry blood.
Kaya watched as he met her eyes.
Kaya watched as he smiled down at her.
Kaya watched as he mouthed a “sorry for not being stronger” to her
Kaya watched as he closed his eyes, spread out his beautiful snow white wings and prepared to die…
She SCREAMED!
And a celestial glow filled the entire room seconds before Hippogryphomon´s form burst into flames

Andromon held the human while she screamed, blood spilling from her mouth, eyes open and unseeing and body jerking in his hold. She kept screaming and thrashing then went silent for what seemed like eternity… a smile grazed her bloody lips
“Like a.. Phoenix rising from the ashes..”
Andromon stared at herm confused beyond belief before he looked up, attention drawn to the sudden bird like cry above them..
He gasped

Phoenixmon was an impressive sight, soaring in the air like a bird of prey, wings folded out fully and tail feathers moving in the breeze of his own wings, his feathers shone in the half darkness when all of the Parasimons attacks slid off like water on a raincoat. The bird cried out once more, the holy rings around its legs started glowing as well as the creature itself..
And then it exploded.

Kaya was silent whilst she moved through the darkness, Muchomon asleep in her arms, snoring lightly.
The corpses in the prison cells had disappeared somehow, they didn’t need to be there anymore now that the spirits had moved on. The girl smiled and looked down at the rookie in her arms, the digimon she had thought weak..
My, my… They grow up so fast.
Phoenixmon had used his powers against the entire dungeon, all of the Parasimons died instantly, their virus form couldn’t take the holy energy and neither could the ghosts. All of the virus digimons had been affected by the holy birds life giving powers and reverted back into their old form.
It should have been a perfect victory but..
Kaya let a lonely tear slide down her cheek, it hit the snoring digimon in her arms and woke him up. The penguin like digimon stared up at his tamer tiredly
“Kaya?”
The tamer shook her head
“Nothing Muchomon, go back to sleep baby”
The bird nodded and nuzzled into her chest before falling asleep once more.
Sorcerymon

“We did it! We won! WE WON!!!”
Andromon wasn’t listening to Kaya, he was busy kissing the life out of Lillymon who in return did her best to touch her love everywhere at the same time. Kaya ran towards what was left of the hive and searched through the ruins until she found what she looked for, a small rookie digimon, all fuzzy and nodding off standing upright
“Muchomon”
The multicolored digimon stared tiredly up at his tamer with a lazy smile
“Did I do good Kaya?”
Kaya laughed and nodded, she grabbed her partner and held him to her chest
“You did great Muchomon, you did really, really great”
She walked back to the other, smiling and giggling, basking in the feeling of victory until her eyes fell on a lifeless form lying on the floor amongst the unconscious former virus digimons. The digimon was clad in white blood splattered clothing and had blue skin
“SORCERYMON NO!!”
Kaya ran to him and fell to her knees next to him, the others heard her voice and came closer, Diaboromon tilted his head curiously, Lillymon gasped and covered her mouth with both hands, black eyes filling with tears. Muchomon stood next to Kaya and watched Kaya as Kaya lay the dying digimons head on her lap. Kaya stroked his hair, smiling still but also crying
“Sorcerymon”
The wizard digimon looked up at the human though half lidded eyes, he was smiling
“It is okay Kaya, I have played my part in this and now it is over”
Kaya´s lips trembled, she sobbed, hurt from deep within her being clawed its way to the surface and made her eyes seem beige instead of amber
“Please Sorcerymon.. Don’t go”
The magic digimon shook his head slightly
“No, my work here is done..Thank you Kaya, finally, after all these years, the nightmare is over”
Kaya nodded, she had to close her eyes for a while before she could open them again, the tears were blocking her sight so much that she could see nothing.
“Goodbye Sorcerymon, it was an honor to know you”
There was no answer, but Kaya heard Sorcerymon whisper D´arcmons name before his body dissolved into small pieces of data and disappeared.

Light.
Kaya smiled walked out into the sunshine, the fresh air was a blessing for her lungs.
The red-haired girl stood still for a moment, staring at the sky above and suddenly everything that had happened seemed like a dream..
Perhaps it was..

That day Drive city was in chaos when 63 digimons who had disappeared many, many years ago suddenly appeared in the middle of the city, claiming that they had been held captive somewhere under the city´s surface and had been saved by a bird of fire and his queen, a glowing human with fire in her hair and glowing amber eyes.

Kaya didn’t pay attention to the chaos at all that day, no, she gathered all of her digimons and went to a Chinese restaurant where she got mad at Gomamon because he played with his food and then told her partners a breathtaking story about ghosts, horror, battle, love, a honorable sacrifice and a Phoenix rising from its ashes..

The end  

Little Pinch of Ginger

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:59 am
D:< Ace you always use the picture I provide in the shop! *shoots you*

Pummel: rofl Lmao, Andromon.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:46 am
lol xD because sometimes, I'm too lazy to go find my own :'D

Pummel: whoa! long post! It must've tooken hours to think of it!  

Teh Ace of Shades

Little Pinch of Ginger

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:26 am
That it did, its just so bloody unfair that I posted it to late
-sniffle-

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:34 am
I feel you pummel... >_>  

Sensei_Zero

shadow toan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:18 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

woah after reading that i feel guilty about taking the digimon that was suppose to be hers....

~Their are idiots everywhere.....~

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:30 pm
Next time when I make a contest with RPing, I'm gonna post: "Make sure to post that you are entering a rping contest cause I might not know and end it before you post..." D=  

Teh Ace of Shades

Sensei_Zero

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:00 pm
could you also post when you guys are making a contest about a day early to give people heads up, cuz I missed out on two or three without even knowing about them >_>  
Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff