Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Disappointing Movies
Pathetic movies no one has heard of. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you seen any of these kind of movies?
  Yes... U_U
  No. Is that good? ^^
  Nope, but I've heard of some.
View Results

Quixotic Faye

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:42 am
RedWhiteBlack
Sorry, I haven't seen that, but I've seen Carrie 2. Oh lord, was that terrible. It was pretty much the Carrie plot modernized (it was made like... 20 years after the first), and made bad references to the first. ZOMG IT'S SUE SNELL AND NAO SHES A COUNSELOR AT A HIGH SCHOOL WHERE A GIRL WHO IS CARRIE'S STEPSISTER HAS PSYCHIC POWERS WHO DESTROYS A PARTY MUCH IN THE SAME WAY CARRIE DID TWENTY YEARS EARLIER!!!!11ONE!111! talk2hand

It was so so so bad, and such a waste of time. My gramma has more old, obscure horror movies like that that I am sure are just as terrible, if not worse...
I... what? How does Carrie have a stepsister? And what are the odds of two girls with psychic powers being related in that way? And why did anyone think that was a good idea?

I've heard of Little Otik, but I can't remember if I was intrigued or disgusted by the premise.  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 8:22 pm
User ImageUser Image
        I saw a weird horror remake of Phantom of the Opera filled with saggy breasted women running around and featuring the Phantom's main line..."I am not a phantom...I am a rat!!"

Herself Online

Valkyrie_Saphria

Hilarious Fairy

5,800 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:09 pm
RedWhiteBlack
Sorry, I haven't seen that, but I've seen Carrie 2. Oh lord, was that terrible. It was pretty much the Carrie plot modernized (it was made like... 20 years after the first), and made bad references to the first. ZOMG IT'S SUE SNELL AND NAO SHES A COUNSELOR AT A HIGH SCHOOL WHERE A GIRL WHO IS CARRIE'S STEPSISTER HAS PSYCHIC POWERS WHO DESTROYS A PARTY MUCH IN THE SAME WAY CARRIE DID TWENTY YEARS EARLIER!!!!11ONE!111! talk2hand

It was so so so bad, and such a waste of time. My gramma has more old, obscure horror movies like that that I am sure are just as terrible, if not worse...

Oh my yes that movie made me want to hurt the director. lol  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:09 am
Herself Online
User ImageUser Image
        I saw a weird horror remake of Phantom of the Opera filled with saggy breasted women running around and featuring the Phantom's main line..."I am not a phantom...I am a rat!!"

LOL. That makes me want to see it. Kind of. Not really.
By the way, your avi is really cool.  

ymPsiegetanK

Greedy Capitalist

6,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Friendly 100

DrMowinckel

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:57 am
Worst movie I ever saw, than almost no one knows of would be.. New Police Story. Director and star actor Jackie Chan. I've never seen anything as pointless.. and pointless in the bad way (didn't even know there was a bad way until I saw that movie 0_0)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:39 pm
Clockwork Alchemist
Psycho 2. Who thought we needed a sequel to Psycho?

Why did they make a pycho 2  

fistful_of_Clint

madbugz

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:41 pm
ok no one has heard of it and it was pretty bad. but its one of those movies you have to watch. Black Sheep. And no not the one with Chris Farley R.I.P and david Spade. Its from New Zealand. Its about zombiefied sheep. Truly and odd one.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:14 am
madbugz
ok no one has heard of it and it was pretty bad. but its one of those movies you have to watch. Black Sheep. And no not the one with Chris Farley R.I.P and david Spade. Its from New Zealand. Its about zombiefied sheep. Truly and odd one.

I've heard of that one, it looked brilliant, if a bit crap.  

loIitoads

madbugz

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:53 pm
Lolicat von Doom
madbugz

I've heard of that one, it looked brilliant, if a bit crap.

don't get me wrong its good but only to watch once or twice. I recommend watching it to make a judgement for yourself but i didn't like all that much.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:31 am
fistful_of_Clint
Clockwork Alchemist
Psycho 2. Who thought we needed a sequel to Psycho?

Why did they make a pycho 2

They wanted it in colour.  

Clockwork Alchemist

Swashbuckling Bibliophile

37,325 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200

Rockabilly_samurai

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:45 pm
Quixotic Faye
RedWhiteBlack

I... what? How does Carrie have a stepsister? And what are the odds of two girls with psychic powers being related in that way? And why did anyone think that was a good idea?

I've heard of Little Otik, but I can't remember if I was intrigued or disgusted by the premise.

The girl in Carrie 2 was her half sister, they had the same dad hence why they both had psychic powers, but the movie did suck xd

EDIT: A movie that everyone should avoid because of it's sheer stupidity is this movie from 2004 called 'Ring of Darkness' especially if you're a zombie movie fan like me. Its about a boy band(yeah, those things that dont really exist too much anymore) thats actually a group of zombies that have been around since the 1950s. For a zombie movie, it has barely any blood, no gore, terrible dialog, and about a hundred other problems with it. I could've made a better zombie even if I was drunk, high, and tripping on acid even though those would make a cool movie lol  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:48 pm
If any movie needed no sequel, it was Psycho.  

NecHocNecIllud

Shameless Exhibitionist

36,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Rosary16

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:42 pm
I have two worst movies I'm sure not many have heard of:

Legend of Bagger Vance, which was the most BORING movie on God's green earth! It's the golf movie that made me hate golf!

Nobody Knows, a watered down, barely accurate docudrama about four Japanese children (even though in the actual event, there were five children) who must fend for themselves after their stupid mother takes off with some guy. The two and a half hour movie felt ad libed and the whole plot was just scattered. The kids did a pretty good acting job, but I think this director learned all the wrong lessons about creating a docudrama.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:23 am
madbugz
I have seen it and own it. It was okay I have seen weirder ones for example Gozu. I would of posted the trailer but the YouTube trailer has a boob shot.  

Oshi the Killer

getmeoffthishellsite

Hot Lop

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:51 am
Hmm...I saw The Relic, based off the novel by Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child.
It's not something to be remembered, not for how much it sucked or how well the sfx were done at that time...but the director could have at least found an actor for the main character!

Disappointing Movies

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff