Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply § 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)
Monday Morning!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dun Dun Dun DUUUUUUUUUUUNNNN!
  Leche con pan
View Results

[Shiro Petto]

3,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:45 pm
I was sleeping and i saw a bug.
When I saw the bug, my music went to the Beethoven's song his 5th Symphony. like DUN DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUNNNNN.
I tried to kill it and the music went faster, til I killed the bug, the music went ended in a mysterious way.

I didn't know what happened but I knew that I was pretty tired.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:01 pm
thats awesome! and when i say awesome i mean funny. rofl

massacre mandi

LA Trunks

7,350 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:45 pm
Isn't it weird how things like that can happen from time to time?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:11 pm
milk and bread? lol I like Beethoven's 5th  

Techno Rocker7

daft alchemist

Dapper Dabbler

8,050 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:26 pm
I used to sleep on the top bunk of a bunk about a year ago. I woke up one morning to find myself staring at a large, ugly bug on the ceiling right above my face. Needless to say I was not happy, but I was very, very awake. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:53 am
LOL! Nice! XD  

IrisDestiny

Angry Kitsune
Vice Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:21 pm
@ Shiro and Daft arrow Funny stuff! pirate

There was this time when I entered me room, there was a spider on the wall just next to my bedroom door, going about its business. When we both realized that the other was there, we both froze at the same time, with the spider withdrawing its legs as though in a gasp. I started to yell and as I did, the spider began to run around in circles on the wall. When I stopped, it stopped and appeared to be "panting." I thought it was pretty funny stuff, so I started a series of yelling and stopping to see how the spider would respond, and every time I yelled, it ran in circles, and when I stopped, it stopped to "pant." xd I'm deathly afraid of spiders but I let it stay in my room because it had made me laugh. We even became "friends" and I allowed it to stay during the day by the window right by my bed-head, and at night, it would emerge to hunt little insects. I even stopped my Mom from killing it with the bug spray. It lived for 2 weeks and then I found its dead body on the floor right by my window. xp I gotta say, that was the first and only time that I was sad to see a spider die!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:37 pm
O.o That's a dangerous situation.  

Yogurt Man

Swashbuckling Vampire

Researcher Cho

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:30 pm
@Kitsune if only all spiders were so amusing. I freak out at the sight of spiders as well, generally they ignore me and go about their business until I find something/someone to smack em with.  
§ 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games