Reply "GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥
Thats embarrasing- now with images/jokes

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Live_Laugh_Candy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:46 pm
I got this idea from another forum except that one was about typos...
The whole point of this game is to confess something embarrasing...
So here i go..
i was playing rate a cutie at lunch(if u dont kno thts wen you go down the alphabet saying if those ppl r cute) do we got to this kids name and i shouted it at my friend bc she didnt here me and my other friends were like yea he is cute....
and my friend turns around and hes looking at our table eek

If you want you could also post jokes,funny pictures, and the embarrasing stuff doesnt have to be about you or true...

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:04 pm
link wouldnt show so here
http://cache.paheal.net/_images/9519d676443ba46242c9f5147de72e09/54654 - Death_Note light_yagami L_lawliet.jpg  

Live_Laugh_Candy

SixxFixx

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:07 pm
My personal favorite from this year happened today.

I was at lunch with my friends and trying to get them to take the rest of the mountain dew i had brought but nobody was listening so I screamed at the top of my lungs "WHO WANTS SOME!!!???" and everyone turned to look at me, laughing. The bell rang and I attacked my friend who almost ran into the random kid I've been trying to hug all week just cuz he looks sad. It was awkward.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:14 pm
During Halloween, some friends and I were skipping in the middle of the street and singing, "We're off to see the Wizard! The Wonderful Wizard of Oz!" We were all decked in these crazy outfits. We all wore goth Cirqu Du Cele clown costumes with bright colors. Then I started belting out Christmas carols and dancing eratically up the steps to another friend's house who couldn't go with us, (we were all a little too old to trick-or-treating, but so what!) and she was standing there laughing!

I was cool with it at first, until I saw her cute older brother standing beside her staring at like I had escaped the loony bin! (look at my avi right now, that's what the costume looked like!)

Pure Rose Artemis

"GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff