Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply § 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)
Fake Friends Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DO YOU Agree?
  YES
  NO
View Results

Lay-San

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:37 pm
i'll be blunt about this: you're coming off too materalistic. sometimes the best things in life are free. also, to avoid the problem of giving someone a present and that person didn't give you anything in return, ask that person if they want to exchange presents.

also, how does not giving you a present make someone "fake?" or a hypocrite?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:49 am
O_O
shounds like you got friend problems  

TrueBlood225

Midnight Youth

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:44 am
I had 4 best friends 18th birthdays, Christmas and a trip to pay for all in one month. All the parties landed on nights that I work so had to get time off work, therefore didn't get paid. Had to take time off for the trip and work was closed for a week over Christmas. I still haven't got any Christmas OR birthday presents for those friends. I can't afford s**t. It is actually hard for some people that time of year.
[I sound old LOLZ]

But yeah I would never lie about getting someone something, that's why I say "You probably won't get it fer a while",

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:16 am
Ooo. You said the 's' word. Tsk tsk. (Cute picture by the way )

I still owe people presents. My deceased boyfriend, since he lived far I had saved up all his presents for when he visited me.

My friends 16th birthday. I bought her a pretty bracelet. And, my other friends I bought them books for their babies.

sweatdrop

And, now. I have a Christmas/birthday present to give to my friend , he lives far and he schedules a hang out date in March, till then he shall receive his gifty! Dx!  

Nemsy

§ 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games