Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
Geeking for the sake of fandom Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lanie100

9,900 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:32 am
Even before Hetalia, I loved World History. It really appeals to me, especially WW2 and the Cold War.I also love geography a lot. I love to spend my time looking at world maps and geography books. Also, I love learning about other cultures of the world.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:20 pm
I've never really liked history, but I was always really good at it. I just found out that my grandfather took part in the two D-Days (that made me excited). He also has a full encyclopedia of WWII, and I'm really interested in looking at it.

I got into Hetalia like a few months before school ended (actually found out about it on a manga forum on Gaia) and I was surprised.

Parody + History + Manga + Bishies = OMG, must check it out!

I even converted a few friends. smile  

imacashew

wanderer13

Codebreaking Explorer

7,800 Points
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:16 pm
Before Hetalia, I enjoyed history. World history and US history were interesting, expecially the World Wars. My friend introduced me to hetalia just this May; i was immediately hooked XD.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:42 pm
I've always been a history/classic lit nerd but hetalia just made it all the more fun! xd

And I actually started studying for history on my own will....  

Da-cookiemonster499

Hetalia_Denmark

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:26 am
Guilty as charged xd I'm more interested in ancient history, though - Ancient Rome, Greece, Egypt, the Industrial Revolution, history about literature and art... but history isn't the only thing that pulled me to Hetalia.

It's the culture differences, the beauty and glamor of countries around the world, food - basically everything related to traveling and people <- dork xp  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:07 pm
Before anime, I had an obsession with Eypt. After anime, I had an obsession with Japan. Now....

I'M OBSESSED WITH EVERY SINGLE COUNTRY IN HETALIA. Especially Russia. <333

About time periods, I've always loved the clothing and lifestyle of Victorian England and early 1900 America. I have to say Samantha from American Girl got me into that. xD;
I love anything about Russian history, proven by my watching two 2 hour documentaries about Russia (while loling over Ivan the Terrible) without even budging. Which is amazing with my ADHD. xDD

Prussia now fascinates me, as does the Holy Roman Empire, and the Nordics.  

iiR O K A S H I-x

6,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

amusedandconfused

Interesting Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:05 pm
My older brother is a history major. Unfortunately, he claims he finds the series highly inaccurate. *sigh* He doesn't realize it's not serious.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:50 pm
amusedandconfused
My older brother is a history major. Unfortunately, he claims he finds the series highly inaccurate. *sigh* He doesn't realize it's not serious.

That's how most of the majority of Hetalia haters think. They could never take a joke. sad  

lanie100

9,900 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Window Shopper 100

dovelair

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:30 am
User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image
→ - - - - - - - - - - - - - • •
Thє lєαvєs hαd a wondєrful frolic.
Thєy dαncєd to the wind's loud song.

- - - - - - - -

Even before I knew Hetalia, I already loved History. Although, we never really studied about WWII yet. So, instead, I secretly searched about it in the internet instead! I got really hooked up about it.

Major interest:
Austria-Hungary Empire
Prussian Empire (1701-1947)
WWII (Opium Wars, Sino-Japanese War, etc.)

- - - - - - - -
Thєy whirlєd, αnd thєy floαtєd, and scαmperєd.
Thєy circlєd αnd flєw αlong.

Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces