Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply T3h Movie World
Mad Angel Films

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DiscoBuck

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:30 pm
I work for an indie movie company based out of Utica New York and I would love it for everyone to check out the site. We have 2 films out now a 3rd that's showing in late Jan and we are starting our 4th in mid Jan. For those that are in the CNY area I highly recomend that you bookmark the site, we are still looking for extras for our 4th and will be looking for all type for our 5th.

I do the movie reviews for the website so if there are any indie film makers out there that would like to get reviewed go to our site and submit info and we will get back to you as where to send it.

www.madangelfilms.com

What type of movie should i review next? Let know and if I haven't done it I will get to it in the next few days.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:19 pm
The site seems pretty solid... I think it's pretty dope that you work for an indie movie company... that would be a dream job lol. I wouldn't mind being a movie reviewer if film making falls through... I am writing scripts and now I am just waiting until I have enough for at least an HV30 to do some kind of quality justice to the film. I think you should review Lloyd Kaufmans "Poultrygeist: Night of the Chicken Dead"... I think that would be a good review to tackle.  

Misfit_the

T3h Movie World

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff