Rubai Sora

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:27 am
User Image

Technically, women are weaker then men. Yes, women can lift heavy stuff and do physically demanding stuff, but we weren't built for it usually. Of course, there can be weak men, but I'm talking anatomically. But women are not weak.

Women are built different then men. Women tend to actually have better balance. Perfect example of the difference between men and women is this one obstacle course in Japan called Sasuke (Ninja Warrior in America). They first only had one course that was was more dependent on strength. As far as I know, only one woman has made it to the second stage, at which she failed because she wasn't tall enough for the first obstacle. They eventually made a women's version that focused on balance with some strength. Now, don't get me wrong. The woman who made it to the second round probably would have done well if it wasn't for the first obstacle, but she was also a stunt woman.

Post style by PhallenPixie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:53 pm
I was thinking about the same thing !

Some men can be weak, some women can be build strong.
In general, I think woman are weaker and vulnerable.  

Miss_XxAriaxX

RiriAngelmirror

Distinct Seeker

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:26 pm
Even though this was brought out, even Military-Caliber women are weaker "physically" by military standards to men, of course, we have the necessary skill set and intelligence to rework that out.

In a fight or something, one with the higher skill and strategic mind - doesn't matter if it is male or female, even if he or she is weaker in strength - can outwit the "brawler". Likewise, many of us girls/women/lady/whatever do prefer not to use force, creating that illusion that others see us as "weaker". Ironically, they say boys are rude when we use more... gratuitous verbal word play just because we know how to conceal an insult more naturally.

It's not that women are weak, it's just that what we believe in makes us seem weak... in most cases. Well in this world, most successful businessman/woman are females, and its increasing in number. The statisticians say that eventually women may dominate the business world if the trend keeps on going like it is now. (Of course, you won't know the arbitrary changes and how the world might suddenly shift).

As for myself, I just turned 17 a month ago and is still fairly petite in size. I say I'm definitely physically weak, but I could throw a guy that's 2 heads taller and has definitely more muscle mass than me in Judo class (skillz?). At the same time, many of my classmates call me the Walking Encyclopedia in science class. One of my friends gets straight A's 96%+ and could pick up about 90kg without breaking a sweat. Then there's that shy gal in the back who keeps on tripping, making people adore and hug her. I guess guys and girls have it differently in the world's eyes.  
20. ✿ - - - Debating

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff