Submit

G0d_0f_R0ck

5,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:51 pm
ok so here's how it goes the first person to post (thats me) is a reporter
for any news staion they choose. they state the name of the news station they work for and then asks three quistions about the next persons life the next person answers the three questions an any way they want and then they become the reporter (again for any news station) and ask three questions which the next person answers and so on i will give u and example
hippie34: hello i am reporting for CNN with this incredible person sir/mam tell me three things right off the bat what did you do that made you so incredible why did you do it and how did you pull it off
Random person: i ate a live monkey because it was saturday and i was bored i started from the toes and made my way up to the head
hello i am reporting for msnbc and i am here with a person i thought looked interesting tell me are you interesting if so why are you interesting or if not why not and do you want to go bowling with me
Get it? ok ill start
hello i am reporting for eye witness news and i am talking to this random person on the street tell me what is it you do for a living how old are you and why are you on the street  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:56 pm
Why, dear sir. I have a very noble livelihood of disposing of those irritable pests known as 'reporters'. A lady never tells her age but I will let you in on a secret, I have reached infinity! Dear sir, why I am here working on the street...

Hey, that's right its me coming at you live from STAR Studio. I have a special guest with me tonight. Now our listens just can't stop raving about you. Please do share with us your secret for success, what kind of pet you have and what you did last summer?  

Yreduasp

CresentMoon14

Angelic Bear

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:25 pm
*Sigh* to make a cake you put a whole lotta s**t in a pot stir, and burn it. I have a croc out the back that snaps at anything with a pulse, Jimmy I call him.
Why I stole nomes last summer from my nieghbours garden, then sent them back pictures of what they were doing all summer, we went to the beach, hiking then took them back with a note saying 'I'll be back for this next summer'.

Ni Hao! Yes it's me! coming from channel 4, reporting live from the wild life center where a horrible accident has just occured!
Excuse me! What happened here? Who did it? and What the hell are you doing here?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:04 pm
Umm yeah hi everybody died because the monster under my bed nuked them and i am here to collect there souls for i am the angel of death *touches* now your dead to

hello every body i am from CNN reporting live from Niagra falls where someone is preparing to do a death defying act and here they come now. Tell me what is this stunt you seek to preform how do you plan on pulling it off and if you die can i have your stuff  

G0d_0f_R0ck

5,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Yreduasp

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:32 am
Why, my stunt will be the most death defying thing you have ever imagined... I will be getting into the water right here, with a five second head start on the Piranha's I have to make it to the end before flinging my self over the falls and learning how to fly before I hit the ground. How will I pull it off?! How will I pull it off!?! Why obviously you don't know who I am, I am Super Dude and I can do anything I want so meh! *Blows a raspberry* I don't know I have an awful lot of stuff for just one small little person, but you can have my lucky underwear if I die. I'm wearing them right now!

Now, for those of you just tuning in this is Ken Blockman coming live at you from KSD's very own metropolitan station. Today being one of the most joyous days here but I'll let the expert tell you all about it shall I?
What's going on here? Why are you here? And why is this day being described as the most joyous day ever in this metropolitan station?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:19 am
*High pitched deafening sqeel pirces through everyones ears* OMG YOU DON'T KNOW! THE SEXIEST MAN ALIVE IS CHOOSING A BRIDE OUT OF A WHOLE BUNCH OF RAMDOMS!
As for my purpose here, I actually have no intention of being picked by the stuck up @#@%&$^^ I want to watch everyone cry when they fail at being picked, Ehehehehehe.
Oh and next door they've found the formula for everlasting life rolleyes

Mad Michelle at midnight, on the spanish station.
Yes I am speaking Engish, but for one every good reason and I'm sure our spical guest tonight would like to explain!
Lets start off with What Nationallity do you origanate from? Why are you here? And what are your plans for this sleepy little town that has now gone a buzz with you here!  

CresentMoon14

Angelic Bear

Yreduasp

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:36 am
Why I come from the wondrous land of Pokemon! I am here because we got kicked of that over station in that better town and I plan to secretly turn all your listeners into rare Pokemon so I can catch you and sell you on E-Bay!!!

And for those of you who are just tuning in, you are listening to Kick-It Radio and I am your host for the night, Cardboard Puppet! In case you have been stuck inside a chicken for the last three days today is the day we have all been waiting for, that's right folks its the Deer Poop Competition! Now we have with us tonight the regional Deer Poop Champion, Bambi McDear. Tell us, Bambi who do you think are going to be the toughest competition this year? Which of your many trained and bred champion Pooping Deer will you enter in which competitions and why is that guy over there winking at you continuously?  
"GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games