Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply § 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)
Fanboys, beware! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You a fan of that anime?
  Yes, of course!
  Nope
  Meh. *stare*
View Results

daft alchemist

Dapper Dabbler

8,050 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:19 am
I'm just passing judgement because I didn't like the shows, therefore I will almost certainly not like the movie. So it's cool for me to judge. cool  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:42 pm
bla  

TrueBlood225

Yogurt Man

Swashbuckling Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:06 am
daft alchemist
I'm just passing judgement because I didn't like the shows, therefore I will almost certainly not like the movie. So it's cool for me to judge. cool
That works. XD I've actually never seen the show. I did play a game of it, but that was it. So I'm acquainted with most of the characters, but besides that, I don't really know or care much about the series. =/ XD  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:24 am
The show was pretty god-awful. In fact, it was really god-awful. They never even really did anything because they'd spend half the show staring at each other talking smack or just staring, and then they'd spend the next chuck "powering up", and then they finally lunge to fight and it would freeze and go "to be continued", but then they wouldn't even really fight in the next episode either. And even when they did fight, it was poorly animated. You couldn't even see anything happen. rolleyes  

daft alchemist

Dapper Dabbler

8,050 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

baka_soul

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:04 am
NO. JUST NO.
They butchered all of the characters right there! scream !!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:48 pm
Never could get into it.  

Camilla Gillis

daft alchemist

Dapper Dabbler

8,050 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:16 pm
I don't even know how I ever got into it. I mean, sure, the other Toonami shows I can understand...but not DBZ. Eh, just teenage stupidity, I guess. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:46 pm
Terrible. -_-

The Kamehameha doesn't look the least bit apocolyptic as it does usually. And Roshi is suppose to be an old guy. Sheesh Hollywood, have a little respect for something great and actually make it decent looking.

*has plans to burn any theatre playing this movie*  

Gaspard Osmond

Beloved Lunatic

5,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Miss-dark8607

Dangerous Visionary

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:36 pm
daft alchemist
Yeah Dragonball was pretty decent. At least it had more of a story. DBZ was always just dudes who looked like they were on some crazy steroids "powering up" for five episodes straight before they did some poorly animated fighting and then stared each other down and taunted each other. Not awesome at all. rolleyes

LOL you should copy and paste that to wiki.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:17 pm
0.o....they ruined it....  

dem0nicd0rk

Fallen Phantom

9,490 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100

daft alchemist

Dapper Dabbler

8,050 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:11 pm
You can't ruin what is already bad. In fact, if you did, it would cause some sort of weird cosmic upheaval that would make the end result good instead. Therefore, ruining something that is already bad makes it good. So by ruining the movie, they're actually making it good. Does that make any sense? I'm glad it does. 3nodding  
§ 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games