Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply § 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)
Things I wish I could say to some of my professor... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wish you could talk smack to your teachers/Professors
  YUP
  NO
  maybe
  Gold
View Results

Esme Eames

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:27 pm
Things I want to say to my professors:

1. Can you even answer that question?

2. You didn't write this test, did you?

3. Where did this question come from?

4. Your credentials are fake, aren't they?

5. Can you stop repeating yourself ever other word?

6. Can we please get back on subject?

7. Did you borrow your Spanish lesson from the English teacher AGAIN?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:18 pm
I could answer the second question for my World Religions professor. He openly admitted to having his daughter type it up for him. He couldn't figure out how to use any pice of technology if he tried. I'm surprised he even knew how to use a cell phone. And he did, which was obvious when he would answer it during class. stare  

daft alchemist

Dapper Dabbler

8,050 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

Narutoman133

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:57 pm
my teachers are ok for the most part but they will get mad if u don't hand in an assignmant on time
dramallama  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:38 am
Esme Eames
Things I want to say to my professors:

1. Can you even answer that question?

2. You didn't write this test, did you?

3. Where did this question come from?

4. Your credentials are fake, aren't they?

5. Can you stop repeating yourself ever other word?

6. Can we please get back on subject?

7. Did you borrow your Spanish lesson from the English teacher AGAIN?

Number 3 and 6 are ones I was asking in my head today. It's like I'm not paying 20 bucks to hear about your son's life issue. I mean damn log him on to Gaia neutral  

Miss-dark8607

Dangerous Visionary

Unnursvana

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:00 am
The thing that I really would like to say to my math teacher is "can you please be quiet so I can sleep" or "could you please stand still, then maybe you would not walk into the tables all the time"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:46 am
thats why teachers have to continue to go back to school. They need to be upgraded XD  

TrueBlood225

Rosalina Thorne

Romantic Shopper

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:04 am
Oh lord, I had this one professor for Greek Mythology. She had such an ego-- just because she was married to a Greek man, she thought she knew everything about Greek mythology. Seriously, she'd go on and on about her husband, and how much she knew, and blah blah blah, yakkity-shmackity... UGH!

Not only that, but she gave us these impossible reading assignments-- over 100 pages or more for homework, out of these thick-a** books. I don't know if that's average or not, but my brain couldn't handle so much information at once.

Also, you know how people have different interpretations of Greek myths? Well, we weren't allowed to come up with our own interpretations-- it was either HER interpretations, or we were wrong.

I wasn't the only one who hated her. A whole group of students sitting near me agreed that she wasn't a good teacher at all, and this website called RateMyProfessors.com gave her horrible ratings.

GOD I HATED HER. SRSLY.

Things I wanted to tell her:

1.) Shut the ******** up, you egotistical b***h! evil
2.) Why the hell do you give us so much homework? Not even Johnny Five from "Short Circuit" could read the amount of pages you give us!
3.) How come it's always YOUR interpretations that are correct? Are we not allowed to think for ourselves, or do we have to accept everything people tell us is right?
4.) QUIT TEACHING.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:59 am
Rosalina Thorne
Oh lord, I had this one professor for Greek Mythology. She had such an ego-- just because she was married to a Greek man, she thought she knew everything about Greek mythology. Seriously, she'd go on and on about her husband, and how much she knew, and blah blah blah, yakkity-shmackity... UGH!

Not only that, but she gave us these impossible reading assignments-- over 100 pages or more for homework, out of these thick-a** books. I don't know if that's average or not, but my brain couldn't handle so much information at once.

Also, you know how people have different interpretations of Greek myths? Well, we weren't allowed to come up with our own interpretations-- it was either HER interpretations, or we were wrong.

I wasn't the only one who hated her. A whole group of students sitting near me agreed that she wasn't a good teacher at all, and this website called RateMyProfessors.com gave her horrible ratings.

GOD I HATED HER. SRSLY.

Things I wanted to tell her:

1.) Shut the ******** up, you egotistical b***h! evil
2.) Why the hell do you give us so much homework? Not even Johnny Five from "Short Circuit" could read the amount of pages you give us!
3.) How come it's always YOUR interpretations that are correct? Are we not allowed to think for ourselves, or do we have to accept everything people tell us is right?
4.) QUIT TEACHING.

you should have use pluto against her. At least the old dead Geek teacher allowed students to question and come up with their own ideas. Wow sounds like she failed and hard! I wish students could do more than rant about there professors like take it to the dean or something but doesn't seem like that works.  

Miss-dark8607

Dangerous Visionary

§ 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games