MY ANIMAL PETITION LINK IS HERE

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Toxic_Koi

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 6:05 pm
even though it sucks its a little somethin

EDIT by Ailinea: Here is the new link: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10793512  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 4:50 pm
Maybe you should post this in the chatterbox, as well. I think that a ton of people will find this a big hit.  

Callowyn of Calypso

Ailinea

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 7:00 am
Alright, Koi, I've put up a new petition and given you full credit for it. ^__^

You all can find it here. http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10793512

Remember, if you signed it already, you don't have to sign it again, but be sure to pass it along to other people!

And good news! Someone offered to make avy edits for the petition! Isn't that awesome? whee  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 7:06 pm
Swankiness!  

Callowyn of Calypso

[Nickie]

Tipsy Lover

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 6:31 pm
I'll sign!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 6:00 pm
Here is a little lesson in life - Pettioning doesn't work! Especially online petitions since they can't tell if or if not one person 'signed' mulitple times.  

Darth_Gently

Ailinea

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 9:35 am
Darth_Gently
Here is a little lesson in life - Pettioning doesn't work! Especially online petitions since they can't tell if or if not one person 'signed' mulitple times.
Actually, petitions on Gaia work sometimes, hence creating a "Petition" Subforum. Here's a quote from the subforum sticky:
Ryonin
This forum is a division of the feedback forums where you are encouraged to give the staff a general idea of what features or items you most want. This is an extension of the feature/item suggestion stickies, but with the added benefit of letting us see how many people want any one thing. Before starting a new petition, it would be a good idea to read the sticky labled "The FMIs: Frequently Mentioned Issues" (link), which is located in Site Feedback.
Apparently you haven't been to college as well. I've signed three petitions just this semester, and all three of them have gone through. Petitioning works. Not all of the time, but it does work.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 6:50 pm
the only "real" petition I have ever signed was in primary school for more skipping ropes....yeah..it was a failure...  

Milkshake-in-a-Cup

Ailinea

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 3:45 pm
Oh, and Darth, for thinking that petitions never work, you sure were apt to sign the towels for Gaians petition.  
Recycled Threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games