View Results

Isarawrrawr

Junior Noob

5,850 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:57 pm
No they just jealous that they can't scream out their orientation like gays can, and be considered normal XD  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:10 pm
I solemnly swear I am up to no good.

haha xD

Mischief managed.

PyroDogs94

8,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

seriouscat_25

Mystical Cat

19,450 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:51 pm
Oh, hey, nice talk around here...And the perfect forum since it's the topic of our group thesis...I'll just tell the conclusion:

1. Not all respondents have accepted their homosexual children up to now, that they still undergo through the process of acceptance to their children and that they are still in the denial stage, hoping their children would still reconsider about their homosexuality.
2. That the respondents endure hardships in defending and interacting with their homosexual children and that they would also love their homosexual child with the way they love their other children. The parents were ready to defend their children against all negative reactions from the society.
3. Homosexuality is not a disease; moreover, it is a way of life to those who wish it. The researchers even suggest that it is acquired from the environment or from peers. It would even be suggested that it already manifest from childhood, based from the answers of most of the respondents.
4. Most especially, the respondents seems to be happy of their children when they chose the Nursing profession, still according to the respondents’ answers.

Hahah...that's what all of our respondents have said...as for me, It's really fine, as stated in our #3 conclusion. They wished and decided to be homosexual and they're happy about it...

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:37 pm
I solemnly swear I am up to no good.

Interesting, haha.
It really isn't a choice, though.
& those people in the world who give gays crap about it,
it's so hard for a lot of people. Sometimes, it's like, you have
to accept yourself, and find out who you are all over again, and then
your friends might not like you, and some people have to keep it a
secret, and it's hard lying to those you love. Most people don't get it.
But it isn't a choice...environment could affect it, but it's something
your born with. Some people never really know for sure.

Mischief managed.

PyroDogs94

8,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

debbyhemlock

5,650 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:13 pm
but are gay people actually good cooks/designers  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 4:32 pm
I support it completely. It would be odd if I didn't support it, as I am bisexual heart  

Azial Shadowblade

3,150 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Wonderful Conspiracy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:01 pm
People are completely moron's if they have a thing against homosexuals. 2 of my best friends are gay, and that just makes them even more to love.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:03 pm
Meh, I support it.

Gay people are fun to talk with; they're the people that can make your day even brighter.

Besides, no one can completely control what they're attracted to, just leave it be and not make a huge fuss about it.

We have human rights after all. >3>;

Fates Fatality

1,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

GopherChild

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:19 pm
I'm not quiet sure about my sexuality yet, but I support homosexuals, lesibans, bisexuals, whatever you are.

I think it's because the church started off this hate, because it was against 'god'. And eventually, time passed, church lost power, homosexuals came out, and some striagt people, think 'oh my god, he/she is gay, they like me!' When that's not the case. Leading to people to think the same (Sheep) and the people still holding onto the churches teachings, as well as some morals the got from their parents, because they got it from their parents, and so on, and so on. I also agree with what seriouscat_26 has said, but I'm to lazy to post that stuff again. Also, every Homosexual has a type. Like how some people like really tall people, so thinking they like you is not the case. Stright was the 'norm' back when the church had power, and it was a certain reglion that had the most power in Europe and North/South America.

Also, I am sorry if I offend people who are reglious, but, it was the church who said that writing with the left hand was the sign of the devil. (Once again, I am sorry reglious people out there, I debate this alot in school, and that is my though on it.)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:26 pm
Pansexuals aren't homosexuals, neither are asexuals.  

Lillith Face Two

aka bubbles

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:48 pm
i support it cuz i bi  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 3:10 pm
My aunt is gay. My stepbrother is gay. I'm straight, but what right do I have to judge? I hug trees and dress like a cat sometimes. Big deal.  

Les the Cat

1,900 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
14: "The Itty Bitty Kitty Committee~Debates & Chatting"

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items