Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply § 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)
im so bored. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mandi is....
  stupid.
  silly.
  weird, she should entertain herself. ehheem. get your head out of the gutter!
View Results

Yogurt Man

Swashbuckling Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:42 am
massacre mandi
why did she call back to say she was in labor? shouldnt she have been going to the hospital.

Yeah, we thought about that. I just said at least she was considerate and didn't end up making us wait ten minutes after we close to give up. XD  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:53 pm
ehh yeah. that was nice of her. 3nodding

massacre mandi

BurialApplicant-x

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:23 pm
Yogurt0Man
OKAYOKAY

HERE'S SOME FUNNY SHET, MATE!

The other day my friend was telling my younger brother about how there's only ever been four presidents assassinated, and then my brother was all "It's gonna be five in a few days" XDD It was funny because if you knew him you really wouldn't expect him to say that, but that was probably the most profound thing I've ever heard him say. XD

The other night at work, this guy started making a rap out of my name, and I was just like "Chris... Chris.. stop giving me a bad rap." XDDDDD

This one girl I know online posted a topic :SO HOW ABOUT THAT STEELERS GAME, EH?" and I just said "What kind of stupid topic is this? No seriously tell me so I can resist NOT PUNCHING YOU IN THE FACE WITH A KNIFE." (Semi-inside joke, but you should still laugh whether or not you're a Steelers fan.)

Hmmm... OH! The other night at work, some lady called in about five minutes before we closed and asked when we closed, and the guy said in five minutes, and she asked if we could hold the door open ofr a few more minutes because she was super pregnant and was craving yogurt, and then he told us and I said "She'll still be pregnant tomorrow." and then a couple minutes later she called back and said "Never mind, I think I'm going into labor now." O_o; Crazy stuff.

And just a statement, when someone says they're bored, that generally means they're a boring person. o.o So be wary when saying that.

LOLOLOL. WTF @ PREGNANT WOMAN.

xD  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:04 am
i'm bored thn EVER.... alwayz bored n will b  

ElmoDoesWeed

TrueBlood225

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:46 am
Boredom can kill O_O  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:26 pm
massacre mandi
woah buggie. eek uhhh.... i dont think its working out... hahah jk. i loves you.
ooooo hooters... but my boobs arent big enough. drat. crying

lame.

Your boobs are so big enough. they get Austin's attention all the time xDD

go here ---> Flash games xD most addictive site ever. That or this ---> Falling Sand Oh so much fun. :]  

NovelistaBug

§ 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games