Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply § 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)
what should you do about a crazy cat?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Animals ...what type is your fav?
  lyger
  kitten/cat
  dog
  lion
  HAHA FAV ANIMAL? i like em all!!!
View Results

TJ_Typoon_XD

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:31 am
well my cat is like nuts ...seriously... ok she runs through the house and slides on the tile hitting the wall....O_O how scary..i dont know where shes getting that proax but seriously it scares me.....O_O my cats just a little to slapp happy...and sujestions on what you think may be the cause or that can help her?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:36 am
Cats are just weird. I once had a cat who was an extreme masochist. He was once on top of the fridge, trying to catch a fly. He jumped off, hit his head on the counter, completely missing the fly, and started purring. My sister once tripped over him on her way to the bathroom in the middle of the night. He started purring. I once laid down on him, not realizing he was on my bed. He started purring. My other sister was extremely mad about something and was kicking things around in her room. She didn't see the cat and kicked him so that he hit the wall. He started purring. He now lives with my uncle, who was once standing in front of the washer and dryer, switching loads with the cat sitting next to him. He was standing in one spot for ten minutes before the cat meowed irritably. My uncle looked down to see he'd been standing on the cat's tail the whole time.

My manager has a cat who likes to be smacked rather than petted. This cat also hyperventilates around strangers.  

Sachiko13

TrueBlood225

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:14 am
wow.... now i know why i like cats so much! xd  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:37 am
take notice to when it happens, cats usually get really skittish when bad weather is coming  

Adrinix

_Em0_Love_4_you_

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:15 am
for a crazy cat you must grab all paws the protect your face and put her on your lap and say no in a very load to the cat  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:56 am
Don't let him get in the catnip. XD  

Yogurt Man

Swashbuckling Vampire

TrueBlood225

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:56 am
O_O you guys are viscous to cats!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:20 pm
Well, my cat gets really jealous when any of my friends who are girls come inside the house. She, apparently, thinks that no other females should ever hang around me. The really weird thing is that my cat hides from anybody who isn't a friend of mine who is a girl. My cat can be extremely shy.

I think that my cat thinks that it is a goddess. I mean, she tries to lord over me at all parts of the day. If she thinks that I need to pet her then she comes into the room that I am in and meows until I pay attention to her. If I refuse to pay attention to her then she comes over to me and nudges me until I pay attention. If I am on the computer, then she tries to jump in my lap to get my attention. When I give her my attention, then she runs off to my bedroom just because no other room is good enough for her to get petted in.

When I am about to go to sleep, my cat walks up to my face and taps my face almost as if to say, "You see what I am doing to you? I want you to do that to me." I really don't have a problem giving my cat attention, but sometimes I am worn out from the day and feel like just falling asleep... It is those times that my cat taps my face and then taps it again, but this time with its claws out almost as if to say, "HEY, STUPID! PET ME, NOW!" I love my cat... despite its tyrannical ways.

Now, what do you do about your cat running into the wall and getting hurt? You pad down the parts of the wall that the cat can run into. There is nothing that you can do to prevent the cat from being insane, but there are things that you can do to protect it.  

LA Trunks

7,350 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Wall Street 200

Indigo Racer

2,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:53 pm
eek rofl It's funny to watch them bounce off walls, my Peaches (tabby),
when she was young did that alot, she grew out of it (somewhat).

rofl I called her my ADHD cat, and when she gets catnip tooooo;
whoa watch out!!!
wink  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:54 pm
Miss-dark's crazy cat story:

eh once my older brother found a cat and it kept eating all our food and when my mom would try to get it to go to some other room it would hiss at her and try to attack. So my mom threw a pot at it saying she was going to cook it next if it didn't stop being a demon and it got trapped going around the pot in circles and started crying. So my older brother let it out and got his face slash. so then our mom took a broom and whacked it like a golf ball and the cat got total pissed and jumped on the table and tried to jump on our mom but our dad came home and just grab the cat and flung it out the window (we were on the fourth floor) so the cat is clinging for dear life on the window bar thing and my mom like cussing and crying to my dad about this evil demon cat and she wants to call granny and stuff cause yeah the cat evil in her opinion. My brother wants to save it but his face is all bleeding and his upset.

So I waddle over to the evil demon cat (mind you I'm like three or something) and I hit the cat with my plastic cup and yell "bad kitty kitty!" the cat falls, and does the flip thing runs around the building screaming bloody murder my dad freaks out cause I guess I tried to follow it out the window. LOL

So Granny comes over to calm mom and to rid the evil cat demon but the cat see her getting into the apartment complex from across the street and dashes towards my granny. Granny freaks out and throws some flower ash on the cat which stuns the thing for like a second and yeah the stupid cat clings to Granny. Granny starts trying to banish the cat from her but cant so she whacks it her cane untill it's all bloody and crap. The cat finally lets go and run off for good.

At least that's what we thought...

few weeks later its back! right by our door step!

My mom then just calls the police from a pay phone (and she hated to use pay phones) saying that there an evil cat trying to posse her and her family and yeah the police comes, they get attacked by the cat, and then the animal control people come, they get attacked, and long, long story short the cat runs in front of a city bus and LIVES!

However I guess the blow to its head and whatever made it clam the ******** down and it with peacefully with the animal control people.

So yeah this is why my mom have never let us have any cats in the house and why she says that no matter how poor Asain people shouldn't eat cats cause they are evil demons and therefore will posse you.

The end  

Miss-dark8607

Dangerous Visionary

Yogurt Man

Swashbuckling Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:06 am
o_O; Maybe it had rabies?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:23 pm
ok, so i have a cat... and she is psycho... ya know the deal. running, jumping out and attacking things (mostly me v.v; lol) there isnt a way to fix it, and it's just a cat thing. my cat does it at random, it's crazy. she hops sideways just for fun sometimes, lol. and the ONLY people she likes are my bf and i. most people we know say she's evil, lol. and she thinks she owns the house -.-; she's a BRAT lol. but i love her and she's usually nice to me, lol  

FuZzyKittEn

Fuzzy Kitten

21,265 Points
  • Who watches the watchers? 25
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Miss-dark8607

Dangerous Visionary

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 1:03 pm
Yogurt0Man
o_O; Maybe it had rabies?
Who knows since it didn't bite anyone  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:41 pm
I had bought my cat a bed for her for Chirstmas. She didn't like it, so I put cat n** inside it. She went super crazy and end up looking for the bag of catnip and ripped that sucker open. xD

I love cats. meeewr ;D

Nemsy

§ 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games