Quote:
Popular group Super Junior's Hankyung on the rumours about him starrring in the Chinese version of 'Boys Over Flowers' (a.k.a. Hana Yori Dango).

On a telephone interview that Hankyung and SMEntertainment had with MyDaily, Hankyung had said that he had been offered the leading role of the Chinese version of 'Boys Over Flowers (新流聖化圓 - Xin Yu Sung Hwa Won)'drama but turned it down due to its intereference with Super Junior schedule this year.

They have said that "Hankyung will focus on Super Junior activities this year".

Some of China's satellite cable companies such as Hunan report that Hankyung will be starring in the said drama, but this information is false.

Meanwhile, Hankyung is in China as a member of group Super Junior-M. Super Junior-M has well-emerged themselves within China and have won several year-end awards such as an award for Best Group.

Source: mydaily, sjzip, seonghee

Note: Damn, I was kinda bummed. I had just watched the Japanese version of Hana Yori Dango and FELL IN LOVE WITH IT. Then I found an article that said Geng WAS gonna be in the drama. Then I found one that said he wasn't...grr. Lol.