Welcome to Gaia! ::

Super Junior x DBSK x SHINee Guild

Back to Guilds

Come to share your love for Super Junior, DBSK (Tohoshinki) and SHINee here! 

Tags: Super Junior, DBSK, TVXQ, SHINee, Tohoshinki 

Reply Super Junior
[Dec-19-08] Shindong Caught Taking Pictures of Yuhno

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tamasawr
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:02 pm
Quote:
On MBC ‘오늘 밤만 재워줘(Put me to sleep just for tonight)’, which aired on the 19th, the group that surpassed Korea and grabbed ahold of Asia, Super Junior’s dorm was shown. Lee Kyungshil, Kim Jisun, Kang Soojung, and Yoo Chaeyoung, These four ajumma (old lady) MCs looked around the Super Junior dorm, looking at the members underwear and personal items, they couldn’t hide their excitement.

Shindong caught everybodys attention when he revealed that he got caught taking pictures of DBSK’s Uknow Yunho with his camera phone.

3 days after he came into the company as a trainee, Shindong saw DBSK and “Since I was so amazed that I saw stars, I wanted a reminder so I pulled out my camera phone” He revealed, “I wanted to take a picture of Uknow Yunho but I wanted to hide the shutter sound the camera makes so I ended up recording as a video while I pretended to be texting someone”.

Following that Shindong said “When Uknow Yunho saw the camera, I calmly pretended to answer my phone while still recording but in the end I got caught. After I went to my friends and showed off as I showed them the video.”

Credit: gomdori @ gomdoriii.wordpress.com

Note: Again, I didn't know whether this was a DBSK thread or not...but ehh. ^^ Still very cute. The whole episode is pretty neat too!

Part 1

That's Part 1 of 6 Parts of the episode, watch it! ^^ FTW Yesung's turtle. :3 *Shakeshiver* Haha, too cute. And Hyuk's sleeping style. Yeah, you'll know what I'm talking about when you watch it. ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:23 pm
Oh I saw this! : ]
Lee teuk said that Kibum was not easy to get along with... ._.

Got-Chocolate

Super Junior

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff