Welcome to Gaia! ::

Super Junior x DBSK x SHINee Guild

Back to Guilds

Come to share your love for Super Junior, DBSK (Tohoshinki) and SHINee here! 

Tags: Super Junior, DBSK, TVXQ, SHINee, Tohoshinki 

Reply Fan Fics // Art // Talents
Fan Fics, Art, Songs, Talents Forum [READ FIRST]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tamasawr
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:26 pm
Fan Fics, Art, Songs, Talents Forum

1. Fan Fictions
If you want to advertise your fan fiction site or start your own fan fiction, you are allowed to do so here. In the title, you must show the rating of the story for example: "[PG-13] Forbidden Love". If you have any questions as what your story should be rated, please PM me.

2. Art
If you want to share your drawn art or your photoshopped icons, pictures or banners here, you are allowed to do so. Please make your own thread instead of sharing all in one thread! Think of it as your own shop. Please set your own rules as to sharing pictures. You can also start your own atr school! If you want to open an AVI SHOP, you may do so here. ^^

3. Songs
Maybe you have sung a song and need critique on it? Or maybe your looking for ONE person to sing a song with? This the place for you! Create your own thread and get going! If you would like to start your own singing school, you will post it in this thread as well. BUT, if you would like to start a collaboration meaning your looking for a group of people to sing one song one time, you would post it in the main forum and let me know so I can make it 'sticky.' If your wanting to start a singing group meaning you want a group of people to sing many songs with, you will post here.

Number 3 was a bit confusing, you may post any questions here if needed.

4. Talents
You like dancing maybe and want to share it with the guild? Your good at playing an instrument? Maybe you got good impersonations you'd like to share with us? You can show us anything you like! Just set up a thread and go!  
mitsumiko-minase03 rolled 9 6-sided dice: 4, 4, 2, 2, 4, 3, 2, 1, 2 Total: 24 (9-54)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:54 pm
i have a fan fic for DBSK . however, i am not sure if it will come out right if i compose it . i suppose it wouldn't hurt to give it a try. sweatdrop  

mitsumiko-minase03

tamasawr
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:41 pm
I think it'd be great! We only have 1 fan fic being composed now...I'd really enjoy it if we had more variety!

I think I might start one. You've influenced me somehow, haha;

Don't be afraid, give it a try! Were here and we can help you!

Fan Fics // Art // Talents

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games