Welcome to Gaia! ::

Super Junior x DBSK x SHINee Guild

Back to Guilds

Come to share your love for Super Junior, DBSK (Tohoshinki) and SHINee here! 

Tags: Super Junior, DBSK, TVXQ, SHINee, Tohoshinki 

Reply SHINee
[Jan-5-09] 5 SHINee New Years Resolutions

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tamasawr
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:34 pm
Quote:
#1. Jonghyun debuting as a Song Writer

"My dream is to become a singer & song writer. So I'm into writing lyrics these days. I write things while listening to music in the rest room. I am writing right now and if i can have it on our album i would be very happy. I get my inspiration from music and my daily life. And the listener's stories i get from the radio is good too. I also go online too." (Jonghyun)

#2. Topping International Charts

"We want to get 1st place in Thailand, China and other Asian Charts. Like DBSK. (laughs) We will follow in their footsteps. The sunbae-nims did a very good job so i think that's why we are getting good results. The members to do speak a little bit of Chinese but we have to work harder. " (Key)

#3. 2nd album being a hit

"We will be active in 2009 too. (laughs) Our 2nd album will come out too, won't it? I hope that album does well. Preorders of 300,000 copies? (laughs) Ah that is DBSK sunbaenim's record. Then for us 200,000 copies! To tell the truth our albums sold a little over 100,000 copies this year. Our goal is to get twice that amount! "(Onew)

#4. Get 14 CF Contracts

"We want to film a lot of CFs too. Cellphone, Electronics, Camera, Ice Cream, Drinks and chicken? (laughs)" We did film a lot this year. About 4." (Taemin)

#5. Getting Awards at 3 Awards Ceremony

"Popularity Award, Digital Music Award....what else is there? Its getting more awards at each awards ceremony. (laughs) Ah! After getting the awards i want to go on a trip with the members. We haven't gone anywhere together except for work related stuff. I want to do a barbecue party too. I want to go to the states and buy BoA sunbaenim's CD too. (laughs)" (Minho)

Credit: allkpop.com  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:53 pm
im sure those all will come true ^^

but i cant wait till their 2nd album comes out ><

Sesshomaruka

Got-Chocolate

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:12 pm
Good luck to them! XD  
SHINee

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash