Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild

Back to Guilds

"Helping" Final Fantasy fans with their addictions since 2004. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, RPGs, Square Enix 

Reply Chatterbox (Non-FF Discussion)
♪It's love, It's love, It's la-la-la-la-love!♪

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kazuma Ishimaru

Vice Captain

Timely Advisor

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:42 pm
♪Love is a battlefield♪

How was everyone's Valentines day? I'm sure some of you have something you'd like to share.

♪Love hurts OoooO love hurts♪

I myself have been staying away from the dating scene. (far too sensitive)
So my day was just a work day =/

♪I~i~i, will always love you~♪

I did party some the day before with friends. Exchanged candy and such. (I make pepermint bark yearly)=D

♪Loveshack, Baby Loveshack!♪

I also made a very snazzy V-day avatar! You like? Go on, tell me how you like it. =D (Changed for nekkie day/week)

♪Can anybody find me~ Somebody to love~!♪

(how many song references did you catch?)
(post a love song reference when you post)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:51 pm
♪In the name of Love, one night in the name of Love♪

My Valentines day was pretty boring. I'm single, so I didn't really have anyone to do anything with.

♪Please forgive me if I act a little strange, for I know not what I do Feels like lightning running through my veins everytime I look at you♪

I did make cakes, though. =D I made chocolate lava cakes from scratch, and even though I messed up the recipie because I wasn't paying attention (I put the flour in too early) they still came out good. ^^

♪How ever far away, I will always love you How ever long I stay, I will always love you♪

I always seem to be single on Valentines day, so I've started baking. Last year I made chocolate souffles; they were very good, but friggen hard. =_=

♪A man is in love, and he's me♪

We need someone with a bf or gf to post. xD
(does anyone know my song references?)

♪This years love had better last Heaven knows it's high time♪  

ArikaiHart

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:21 am
♪I want someone to love... Someone to be my only love♪

I am happy to say I did nothing! Most of the day I just sat right here on the computer, munching on candy hearts... Doing the Gaia event too, of course.

♪You've got to believe... In the power of love♪

No, wait, my mom made heart-shaped pancakes! Only we ran out of milk, and nobody wanted to go get more, so we ended up not having many...

♪Give me the strength to carry on... With all our love we can't go wrong♪

Yeah, I don't have a boyfriend or anything... or a girlfriend for that matter. o.O But that's fine.

♪There will come a day... Somewhere far away... In your arms I'll stay... My only love♪

I'm going shopping tomorrow and buying all the discounted Valentine's candy at the supermarket. 3nodding

♪Oh starry night... Tell me, is he my own true love?♪

Anyone get my song references? xd I should feel very surprised and slightly embarrassed if so. I recognize most of Kazuma's, but none of Arikai's...

♪Fighting evil by moonlight... Winning love by daylight♪  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:34 pm
♪He-ey, you've got to hide your love away♪

xD no girlfriend, huh...
The pancakes sound good. blaugh Did you put fruits in them, or anything? How do you eat your pancakes?

♪Can I have one more moondance with you, my love♪

THEY'RE ALL SAILOR MOON SONGS, AREN'T THEY?
Mine were U2, David Gray, the Cure, the Waterboys, and David Gray again.

♪Thursday I don't care 'bout you it's friday I'm in love!♪  

ArikaiHart

Kazuma Ishimaru

Vice Captain

Timely Advisor

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:36 pm
(raven...your last song.....sailor moon is know stuck in my friggen head....must...watch...abridged...)

♪What is love! Baby don't hurt me....♪
*begins snapping neck*

I knew your song references...but Arikai's are lost on me. @_@
That's awesome that you make stuff Arikai....Mmm lava cake.

*ends snapping neck*  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:21 pm
♪Rainy Day Man, on your shoulder I cried... When my first brush with love left me shaking inside♪

YES THEY ARE ALL SAILOR MOON SONGS DON'T JUDGE ME. I think I just got revengified in full anyway. *will not start snapping neck* o_o

Yeeeeeah, I still don't recognize any of yours, Arikai... sweatdrop

♪I feel your love is always with me... Wherever I go... Yes, you will always be right here in my heart...♪

Just normal pancakes. I don't like fruit, except apples... Apple pancakes, hm... We'd have used chocolate chips, only we had none. If we were too lazy to go get milk to make the actual pancakes, you can imagine we were too lazy to go get chocolate chips to put in them.

♪Let's Fight! For the love we share... Let's Fight! 'Cause we know we care♪  

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Kazuma Ishimaru

Vice Captain

Timely Advisor

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:18 pm
♪Where is the Love, where is THE love, Where is the love, the love, the love~♪
Neither of you liked my avi?! crying

It's too late now to comment on it too...I've changed for Gaia's B-day (18th)
It's Naked week.
(I had to sell my 2nd gen fallen wish for an 8th gen to get the star junk pose, and let me tell you...that 8th gen is overpriced T _ T)

♪And she will be loved, She will be loved~♪  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:56 pm
♪And I hate how much I love you girl I can't stand how much I need you♪

xd I judge not the Sailor Moon songs! I used to love that CD.

♪I don't care if I Can be here on the street where you live♪

=O you don't like fruit? Not even raspberries?
I love putting peanut butter and syrup on my pancakes. Mmm, so good. Banana pancakes are yummy too, though...

♪You're all I need! Now I cry my soul to sleep♪

^^ I love to bake, so valentines day is perfect for me. Everyone tells me it tastes good when I bake (not that it's hard to make good food when you follow a recipie...)

♪I hope you don't mind I hope you don't mind that I put down in words How wonderful life is Now you're in the world♪

Nyoon, I listen to weird music. =_= My last post was the Beatles, Michael Buble (he did't write it, but I love it when he sings it), and the Cure again. This post was Rihanna, a song from My Fair Lady, Collective Soul, and a song from Moulin Rouge (by Elton John). You've still got Sailor Moon, Ravenwolf, and I recognize almost all of Kazuma's (I didn't notice that in your post! gonk Sorry...)  

ArikaiHart

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:35 pm
♪Don't say you love me... You don't even know me♪

OK, I can't think of any more Sailor Moon love songs now. And now for something... sort of different.

♪We should love one another... Oh can't we just pretend... This war never began?♪

I did, I did like your avi! I'm sorry I failed to say so. crying Your current one is certainly... interesting, though. xd

♪With one heart, one mind... By one love, one life... That's the power of one♪

Nahhh, I'm a really picky eater. Syrup I love... We did have syrup, but I always sort of thing of that as a given when referring to pancakes. Peanut better actually sounds good, but I've never tried it on pancakes... I admire bakers! I haven't the patience, and when I do try to make cookies, I never keep them in the right amount of time... They're still way too soft after the time it says!

♪Vacation, need a little sun to break up all the frustration and turn it into love♪

Pfft, the Beatles? Weird? Not so much. I'm the one that just downloaded the Pokérap. *did not just admit that*

♪f only tears could bring you back to me... If only love could find a way...♪  
Chatterbox (Non-FF Discussion)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff