Streamer Fish
  Seahorse
  Banggai Cardinal
  Octopii
  Candy Corn Fish
View Results

MadameEx

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:08 pm
What say you all to getting some Booty Grab going?

Basically all you have to do is make sure that your aquarium is in your sig and then start posting.

I shall have some rules for posting though.

Rules

1. No flaming.
2. Minimal bumping if at all possible.
3. Don't just say "Hi." We want to have some kind of discussion as well as getting some Booty Grab gold.
4. Please be as literate as possible. Spelling out your words is cool, after a while "u" get's really annoying.
5. Let's kept the swearing to a minimal level as well. It makes some people uncomfortable.

Other then that, just have fun. This could benefit us all. Gold and conversation? Sounds great to me.

Enjoy!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:12 pm
So, a while ago while I was in Slots I began talking to his member about how Gaia has been going through a rough patch. People are begining to find that they are disappointed in Gaia.
Gaia is advertised as a free website and as of late, if you want anything good, you either have to wait for a really long time or you have to get gaia cash.

This girl strongly disliked the aquariums. I went against her and said that the Aquarium is a fantastic idea. I have made most of my fortune through the aquarium. She said it was a good idea but it's just too expensive.

I think gaia is doing just fine, aside from the recent crummy monthly collectibles and sort of crummy evolving items.

What do you all think?  

MadameEx

xH3al My Brok3n H3artx

Shy Fairy

17,250 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:05 pm
I actually completely agree with you on the website. I think Gaia is perfectly fine, for the most part. 3nodding

In my opinion, the aquariums are an awesome addition to the site. I think the creators did an amazing job with them. It's a great way to earn gold or items, and I personally enjoy being able to decorate them with different kinds of fish and decorations. ^.^

The problem that I have with Gaia right now is that it seems to me that they need newer and better Monthly Collectibles and Evolving Items. Lately, I just haven't been impressed by the latest ones. My friend and I were actually talking the other day about how it looks like they're running out of ideas for new items and collectibles, getting desperate for things to come up with, and just rushing through everything.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:51 am
why isn't my aquarium apearing in my siggy? crying  

GReATeACheRLArGo

2,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
"GAH" ♦♣Games and Hangouts ♠♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers