Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Haven OF Memories (A Yaoi&Yuri Guild)

Back to Guilds

A place for friends to chat, and socialize. Open to all. 

Tags: Yuri, Yaoi, Friends, Chatting 

Reply A Haven OF Memories (A YaoiStraightYuri Guild)
Ranting Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fiyori_Takeshi
Captain

Shoujo Valentine

17,125 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Champion 300
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 6:30 pm
themadhatter91
Fiyori_Takeshi
themadhatter91
Fiyori_Takeshi
And if you feel like your the only one who rants then I shall do the ranting myself once again ^_^

I ******** HATE MY SCHOOL! Grr! The school year book just came out and guess what? I'M NOT ******** IN IT!!! Like I'm not there at all! They don't even have my name in it! It sucks major a** cause since I'm a SENIOR you would think that they would mention me just a bit but they don't! Those stupid dirty sons of mother ******** on a stick! I hope their dicks fall off and their v****a's are pulled inside out! Grr evil

O.o
I shall always remember to never piss you off now.

*giggles* redface I'll never hurt you like that even if you do piss me off Nero mrgreen

That is a very comforting thing to know. sweatdrop xd

hehe mrgreen

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 7:49 pm
Hot damn Fiyori! you go girl!

Ok I have something to rant about.
It's all to often I'm mistaken for being Bisexual or a lesbian in real life. So I was in the girls locker room, right? and I was chatting with my friend Katherine while she was getting dressed down.
We were making the oh-so-nasty and sexual jokes we always do when suddenly a girl named Cidny turned and said "Alright you guys, if your going to be saying stuff like that then go outside. We DO NOT want to here gross stuff like that." So we apologized then she turned to me and said "not only that but I am SICK of you watching ME get undressed every day!"
SAY WHAT!?
Katherine ended up dragging me out of the locker room. Which was probably a smart thing.
So me and my friends were standing outside the locker room after that, Katherine and Me were telling our friends Kelce and Rhianon about what Cidny said.
Oddly enough Cidny has accused Rhianon of doing the same. But anyways Cidny came walking by us and Katherine was saying telling me to quiet down.
I ended up yelling loud and clear
"It's ok! she can't hear us under THE FAT FOLDS COVERING HER EARS!!"

Immature, yes. Very. I admit that.
but at least my friends got a good laugh out of it.

tl:dr
Some girl accused me of watching her undress everyday. I ended up yelling a joke about how fat she was in front of everyone.  

16 Prayers
Crew

Cascading Black
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:03 am
-tap microphone, clears throat-
.... This summer ******** sucks. Nothing has gone how it should have. I hate my brother, mother, and all those other s**t faces that have ruined my summer.
-turns off microphone, walks away-  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:07 am
Tsuki_Kaiji_Kun
.... This summer ******** sucks. Nothing has gone how it should have. I hate my brother, mother, and all those other s**t faces that have ruined my summer.

Awww D:
What happened?  

16 Prayers
Crew

Cascading Black
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:06 pm
16 Prayers
Tsuki_Kaiji_Kun

Awww D:
What happened?

My half brother moved in with us, and ruined my summer (last one at home before I go away)  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:54 am
okay well lets see here:
all summer long i was kinda seeing someone and we still act the same way as then but it seems like they still like their ex. which is okay i guess but he just keeps leading me on and what not so it seems like at times he just cant make up his mind if he likes me or not. Not to mention he flirts with her where i can see it which just hurts a lot. But the thing is i still really like him but i have no clue what to do...
Like my best friend keeps saying i should give up on him but she doesnt really understand. While another friend says that i should still try to make it work, but that is kinda hard to do since he has gone away to school.
life is just confusing sad  

yaoirose1018
Crew

SabishiiChoz

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:52 pm
So I have good news within my life, but bad news to myself or my inner thoughts over the good news. Confusing?Yes.Indeed very much so.

So, I had who was pretty much my first boyfriend..7weeks later, I realized not only does he want too much commitment, but also I had no...actual attraction to him, only to his persona..Not physically, and no one can deny that..Everyone has to have some sort of physical attraction.lol.

Then I dated this other guy, who was...amazingly good at sweet talking, cute, funny, blahblah. Week later he cheats.

Anyway, turns out, ALL three of my exes and a fling guy, all still like me..
But I don't know if I like them anymore or if its just lusting to them...
Soo, now I've realized I doubt I know what my feelings really are, guys screw me over. I just wish all the girls down here werent either taken, or all dated eachother..lol.

So. My summer was normal? Couldn't start school right away,
But I'm starting in January! biggrin That much I'm suuuper happy about.

i know random rant...probably really stupid to even mention, but it feels SOOO good to get off my chest

PHEW! sweatdrop

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:26 pm
SabishiiChoz
So I have good news within my life, but bad news to myself or my inner thoughts over the good news. Confusing?Yes.Indeed very much so.

So, I had who was pretty much my first boyfriend..7weeks later, I realized not only does he want too much commitment, but also I had no...actual attraction to him, only to his persona..Not physically, and no one can deny that..Everyone has to have some sort of physical attraction.lol.

Then I dated this other guy, who was...amazingly good at sweet talking, cute, funny, blahblah. Week later he cheats.

Anyway, turns out, ALL three of my exes and a fling guy, all still like me..
But I don't know if I like them anymore or if its just lusting to them...
Soo, now I've realized I doubt I know what my feelings really are, guys screw me over. I just wish all the girls down here werent either taken, or all dated eachother..lol.

So. My summer was normal? Couldn't start school right away,
But I'm starting in January! biggrin That much I'm suuuper happy about.

i know random rant...probably really stupid to even mention, but it feels SOOO good to get off my chest

PHEW! sweatdrop

It's not stuuuppiidd!! DX  

Mistress Drakkard
Vice Captain

Shy Lover

A Haven OF Memories (A YaoiStraightYuri Guild)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games