Welcome to Gaia! ::

I HATE the Jonas Brothers Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all who hate the Jonas Brothers, whatever reason it may be. 

Tags: hate, Jonas Brothers, stupid, should die, ugly 

Reply General
JB Death Fantasy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

J0-J0 The Gangsta King

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:02 pm
mine is i sniper shoot them hahahahahahha twisted evil  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:24 pm
Wheres my death note?? Delete Delete Delete!!! I will kill them by any possible way the death note allows  

Magsnetic_Huxling

6,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Takadae

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:18 pm
Hannah Montana rapes them to death listening to Nobody's Perfect.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:56 pm

~Kiley says~
rip their eye balls out pour acid into their eye sockets get miley crys to suck their balls sooo hard they rip out then get chuck norris and bruce lee to punch where their balls were 500000 times then bring them to a very hot dessert get a pair of very pointy cleats and walk all over them then get a monster truck with spikes on the weels an drive over them then get a kid whom farts alot to knock them out wit their farts by then their in acoma so i tell them their gay and they start kissing alll of the men in the world untill they get to darth vator and he uses the force to throw them into walls and then he summons someone who will skin them alive then I pour bredding all over them and let them bake in a verrry hot dessert then get carnivors to eat thir arms and legs then I stab their necks and lungs and faces then rip their hearts out and burry them on the sun. THE END
orrrr
lock them in a room with walls and a radio which cant stop or be broken and its playing...RICK ROOL'D

twinrrrova

Naughtygirl_15_baby

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:34 pm
I come to there house with harmful flowers and lock them in well the flower slowly lets off a slow gas that slowly takes their air away, and after that happens I came in and put there bodies thow a shradder were they become my fertizler for my plants ... thats the only thing they're good for .. since they are a pieace of s**t band mrgreen

ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:45 pm
For me..hmm
i would knee them in the balls, stab all of them in the same place, and then i would squeeze their heads until blood gushes out of their ears then i would push their bodies into garbage bags and put their dead bodies on the porch of their mom  

Eclispe_Dragon

jacky_lambert

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:29 am
Gaywad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
iFrosenBlooberriezi
DONT HATE APPRICATE

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:28 pm
No no no, you guys have it all wrong. It goes more like this~
Put on a ski mask, take a sleeping gas bomb, fling it into their houses, where they'll be watching their own show and talking about how they're such great people for their chastity rings, and then kidnap them. Then I will take them to my basement and give their finger joints a lesson in carpentry Shion Sonozaki style (nails in their finger joint). Then reveal my identity and nurse them back to health and lull them into a false sense of security. Then, lock them up in a cage while they're sleeping, soon after wards hanging Paul(Kevin) and beating his head off while he strangles with an aluminum bat Keiichi style. And make them watch. Then I'd take a deli slicer, chop of the lower half of Nick Jonas slice by slice, And then rub lemons and salt on his wound before he bled to death. Then, I'd threaten Joe Jonas until he cried, catch his tears in a cup, and then I'd break all or the bones in his body before running him through with a katana. After that, I'd make a coat out of their hair and Wear it while watching TV and Drinking the tears of a Loser. Hah. 3nodding  

divinaaa -

Tipsy Trash

Black Vine

3,350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:26 pm
Mobsters thew there bodies into a busy freeway, the cops don't even look for the scraps and throw the mobsters a party.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:36 pm
I think... they should be on a tour to South Africa and be treated like kings and then they sit in the Royal Jacuzzi which is really a pot of boiling water and they are slowly cooked to death as Africans eat there flesh and throw the bones into the fire. They dance around the ever blazing flames.

DANCE! Dance for mother Africa! MWAHAHAAA!
twisted
Ahem,
sorry you had to experience that.  

ipyro Yaori Shinto

Charitable Pumpkin

5,325 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Apollonis

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:38 pm
Black Vine
Mobsters thew there bodies into a busy freeway, the cops don't even look for the scraps and throw the mobsters a party.

LOL, I ADORE your siggy. XD

Now what would I do...?

Circumcise them without any drugs, then lock them in cages until they're almost starved. Give them only blood to drink and then Aphrodisiac and lock them all in the same cage. Fianlly, I would break every bone and run them through with a katana.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:57 am
I would get some fangirls to run over them with some trucks, i would make them do it with Cole Spouse, and then i will kill them all 3 by cutting off their balls with a razor blade and inject some parasites in to them with a dirty needle then slowly let them die.. A slow and painfull death. I would hang them after i inject them! MWAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAA  

Norly Srsly

6,250 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100

iMuZicNinJa

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:05 pm
*EDIT* i have a better one now >:3
okay,so this time,it involves moi ^-^

i sneak into their so-called "penthouse" or whatever shack they live in and food poison all their food. next morning when they eat breakfast,joe jonas's head blows off,creeping out nick jonas who accidentally tripped over the poisoned banana peel and flips out the window,and then when the last jonas brother tries to save nick,he falls out as well,landing on top of nick's dead body twisted

MWAHAHAHA!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:42 pm
II Darkstar II
T3h 3p1c D34th 0f T3h H0m0 Br0s:

During A Worthless Concert, The Homo Brothers Played Some s**t For The n00bs. The Show Was Almost Over, And A Hobo Streaked Across The Stage Holding A Beer Bottle. The Homo Brothers Giggled Went Back To The Concert. The Hobo Tripped On A Wire And Through The Beer Bottle Knocking Out Joe Jonas. The Other Brothers Ran To Help Him Up. The Wire The Hobo Tripped Had A Rip. A Flame Slowly Started And The Liquid From The Beer Bottle Slowly Reached To The Fire. The Stage Lit In Flames...

Roasted Brothers And A Hobo Anyone?

amen and rest in peace to the hobo! o:  

iMuZicNinJa

General

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out