Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Animated Movies
Titan A.E.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deadly_Dark317

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:45 pm
Have you seen it? and do you like it?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:30 am
I remember seeing that movie i could never read what was on the video case so always thought it was Titan R.E. :0 i had nightmares about the bad aliens but i still liked the movie  

rEaLiTy_vs_fAiRyTaLeS

Jadera1700

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:27 am
Loved the story. Got downplayed quite a bit because of Fox's lack of marketing for the movie. I have the soundtrack, too.

The voice parts were well-placed and the graphics were fine. I think the planet would've been fine to be called Bob. smile  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:41 pm
I looooved that movie when it came out. heart Haven't seen it in ages. Seems like I've seen them air it on Network TV on like Saturday and Sunday afternoons when there's nothing regular on. Drew Barrymore did the voice for the girl right? Can't remember who the other characters were. I remember it had a part in it that was considered slightly risque for an animated movie at the time. She was in the shower or something and you saw her silhouette?  

OldBlueGenes

Benevolent Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200

loIitoads

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 10:05 pm
I actually really enjoyed the film, although you could tell there was some clashing in the dialogue, and the parts that Whedon had written stood out as brilliant compared to the more toned-down Disney-esque jokes that the other writers were obviously resposible for. I think that the film did a good job of reconciling the more mature elements with the childish humour, though.  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 11:18 am
Recently saw it again and fell in love all over again. :]  

Radiozine

Diana Ishtar

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:26 pm
Lolicat von Doom
I actually really enjoyed the film, although you could tell there was some clashing in the dialogue, and the parts that Whedon had written stood out as brilliant compared to the more toned-down Disney-esque jokes that the other writers were obviously resposible for. I think that the film did a good job of reconciling the more mature elements with the childish humour, though.

Oh deffinitely! I also thought that there was something not entirely childish about it! I think kids and adults can equally enjoy it without having to make sacrifices in taste. I don't see many movies like that. I just loved it all. Everything from the music to the captian to the . . . oh hell it was the best damn family movie ever!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:21 pm
lawl I remember that movie. lol I think I loved it so much because Matt Damon was the voice of Cale. heart redface  

sankapoo

8,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Animated Movies

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items