Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
Questing pokes for my aquarium and clothes/Junk!! ~updated~

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will You help me please?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Sexemial Hertz

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:34 pm
~Welcome To My Quest!!~

Well I have been taught a few things by a generous friend of my friend that introduced me to gaia. So now I updated the quest page!! Anyhow let us move to the Intro page:

~Intro~
I am currently looking for pokes for my aquarium...I heard if it reaches over a thousand it can give me stuff worth over 10k. The aquarium for some reason is not showing in my sig but it is in my profile. So if you feel like visiting my profile to poke please do!! Also I am looking for old clothes and junk!! I am so happy for people helping me so far... but here is the list of donations I got so far:

~donations~

~Mystery People Who donated (No name gifts)~
Thank you to whoever you are... You helped me get a cool ava so far!! i am going to group all the mystery donations togethers because you know who you are already!! Well here is the list of stuff given:

White Traveller Undershirt, Slik Shades, Coal gunner boots, Neutral starter fantasy bracers, #0000F Complex Pants M, Zorro mask, 2 Special OPS Helmets, slik shades,

Thank you random people who gave me something to wear!!

~People who donated~
This is the list of known people who gave out of kindness!! They are proudly thanked as well:

Nobody yet!! But hopefully they do because it would be awesome!!

~2 rules!!~
1.Follow The TOS (Terms Of Service)!!!
2.Do not send me a scam!! I am not stupid!!
3.if your going to donate Donate!! if not click no!!
4.I will make more if needed....  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:37 pm
I know it is too much trouble to ask for items... I read a few things around gaia while exploring and I can understand why people get angry. Well do not worry it is going towards my cause of getting an better outfit. I would gladly accept any gold too if you feel it is necessary.  

Sexemial Hertz

Sexemial Hertz

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:56 pm
Thanks in advanced people!! I would love it if you helped my goals!!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:04 am
Those people know who they are that donated randomly...  

Sexemial Hertz

☆ Item Quests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff