The Tor: OPEN! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miss Anthropy--x

Omnipresent Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:19 am
Katherine had followed, not bothering to reply to the demon. "Wow." Was all she could manage to get out when asked her opinion of the clearing. She giggled at the little -water-balloon-dog, wondering if she should just show him her powers.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:26 am
Christopher followed hoping something intering would happen "well damn me twice" he hissed in a state of aw as he looked at everything including the water-balloon-dog "this really is something" he said sounding amazed  

Wildear17

The Larxy is a Lie

Fashionable Explorer

6,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:36 pm
Len bowed. "Thank you, thank you. I'm here every weekday and some Saturdays." He stood back up and saw Christopher standing dumbstruck by the edge of the clearing. Neyh... he thought. What's HE doing here?

He turned back to Katherine. "Bet you didn't know there was something like this out here huh?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:39 pm
Katherine laughed a little. Briefly, she turned to the demon who'd followed, but then was asked a question. She smirked as she truned back to the boy. "Sort of." She hinted.  

Miss Anthropy--x

Omnipresent Cultist

Wildear17

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:42 pm
i promise on my damned soul to do as i am told for beelzebub has never seen a soldier quite like me not only does his job but does it happily!" Christopher said happly red eyes glowing  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:43 am
Len rasied an eyebrow. "I...see...." He peered closer. "I can also see auras. Your's... is different. You were affected too, right?"  

The Larxy is a Lie

Fashionable Explorer

6,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Miss Anthropy--x

Omnipresent Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:26 pm
Katherine looked at her shoes, now. Black and lime-green converse. "We all have been in one way or another..." She replied simply, still looking at her feet.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:31 pm
Len put up his hands. "All right. I won't push." He whistled for the water balloon dog. It ran up to him, jumped into the water, and dissipated.  

The Larxy is a Lie

Fashionable Explorer

6,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers