Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pets and Animals Guild!

Back to Guilds

Tags: pets, animals, dogs, cats 

Reply Rainbow Bridge
I still can't get over this. I thought I could.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slumber Hermit

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:21 am
I'm not sure this is the right place to post or not because it's one year already. So today I watch a TV program about live of a vet student. The program take a tour in a vet hospital I used to go. I stopped going there because multiple bad experiences there, and because my cat died there last time.

So first I watch it with interest, and then I just become sad. The camera man took the shot of the hallway, the waiting room in that hospital. Then all of the memory I had with my cat just start flashing back in my my head, good and bad.

I had to go upstair to my room to cry. When I think about it, he died in this month too. It's 1 year already.

.....Milky, I'm sorry. sad  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:06 am
I'm so sorry about your beloved cat. I have had three losses in my lifetime, and even though I don't really remember them (they died when I was about three), I still tear up whenever I think of them. I know the loss of a family member is hard, but remember that someday you will be reunited on your walk down the rainbow bridge. *Gives Slumber Hermit a big hug*  

Stealthasaurus Rex

Sparkly Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Colorful Shadows

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:02 pm
Slumber, don't be scared to cry! I cry about my old dog from age 8 when I lost her, to my age now. It's not a bad thing when you miss a pet very much.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 11:22 am
Aw, I'm very sorry about your loss. It sucks to lose someone you love, a pet included. I hope you feel better. Just know that your kitty is now in a better place.

*hugs*  

airplanes in the fog

Rainbow Bridge

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces