Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jinan_lil_sis

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:37 am
I've gotten a spate of beggars recently. >.<  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:46 am
Pet Peeve.. oh.. I have a few.

You work so freaking hard cleaning that once your done, someone in the house goes over there and makes a freaking mess over your hard work! Believe me when I say that is like a signature indicating that I am granted the right to b***h!

I hate it when people get pretty rude and cruel if they see me washing my hands with a sudden fierceness. I am OCD and Im not ashamed to admit it. I have to be clean, whole body wise but... My hands cannot have anything on them. I will freak if I dont get them clean again. I actually bit someone's head off when they kept laughing at me while I did my best to wait patiently for the sink at work. I did some breathing techniques to calm my nerves because I knew I had to wait to wash my hands. Well, the person who criticized me was given the riot act, and has no more a**...

The biggest pet peeve of all. If I am trying to talk with you about something that is either serious, or too important to wait, and you are too busy thinking you can do multiple things at once and listen, youre about to get your a** whooped. Show me some courtesy by giving me your attention. My GRANDPARENTS taught me that is important to convey to the person who is talking with you, to give them your attention. Because you will be able to reply or give an answer alot more clearly. If you truly care, look at the person talking to you! If you dont want to look at me when I need to say something to you thats really important, then your about to lose weight in the a**. ESPECIALLY the person you love... if it is something important, give them some respect and please listen...

My 15 yr old gives total attention with no problem, but the neanderthal grease-monkey I live with from time to time needs an a** whoopin'  

Wixandrettas

Plan Nine

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:08 pm
I share a lot of the peeves already listed, but what really gets under my skin lately is how loud the commercials are played on TV. My husband’s hearing is starting to go a bit, so we already have the volume up more than I like it.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:22 pm
Plan Nine
I share a lot of the peeves already listed, but what really gets under my skin lately is how loud the commercials are played on TV. My husband’s hearing is starting to go a bit, so we already have the volume up more than I like it.

Ooh! That's one of my tops. Same with movies. They turn the volume up whenever its an action moment, and then turn it down when people are talking. I live in an apartment so whenever we watch TV or a movie, we have to keep the remote handy to turn the volume up and down. Frustrating.  

Amarella Harte

Gaian Geezers Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces