Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXx suicidal_skittles xXx

5,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:53 am
Sweety,forget his a** and get out of there before it gets worse. Guys like him make me wanna puke. They say that they are all into you but then drop you quicker than a soap bar for another woman. But dont let this get you mad at all men. There are some out there actually worth the time and wait. Im sure the right one will come along and then all this would seem as nothing but just the past.

Also, dont get back at him with evil stuff. He's not worth it.

good luck <3

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:16 pm
Here's something fairly irrelevant, but here it goes.
My dad cheated on my mom, and my mom was stalking the other woman and telling all sorts of 'rumors' about her (most of which were true, but still). They got divorced. I told my husband this, and said if he ever got caught cheating, there was going to be trouble.
Ever heard that Maroon 5 song 'wake up call'? The one where he catches his girl cheating on him and kills the lover? I threatened that. Family and friends can deter future men from pulling that stuff, especially if it's happened before. I had relatives say they'll neuter the guy if he cheats. So it may not happen, but it ought to scare men from considering that in the first place. Hopefully, you don't need to yank that, and can find someone who will respect you.  

SchizoSpazz

Space Phantom

10,900 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200

ll S W E E T ll

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:37 pm
that sucks that he cheated on u, but i think u can get him back by doing wat he's doing to u.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:17 pm
Revenge = bad.

Not saying he isn't an a*****e, but, still... neutral  

Executive Anubis

Shirtless Husband

11,150 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Jack-pot 100

The_Cursed_Phoenix

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:06 am
I agree with Halo Revenge is not the way to go yes i know this has happened before but keep your cool you will pull through.

i also agree with halo that this guys a a*****e.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:57 am
KaisenKItsune
Okay so let me get you caught up real quick like.

I met this guy over a month ago. We have so much in common (we even have the same birthday which is today) and we just clicked right away. Everything seem right and I tell him "I haven't felt this way in a long time,"( not since me and my ex of three years broke up about a year ago anyway.) We're already pretty much living together.

So he leaves for the day yesterday to go snowboarding with his friends. Someone tells "You know (let's call him Tim for now) Tim has been known to cheat on all his girlfriends." And I'm thinking no. He wouldn't cheat on me. But just as I'm thinking that an AIM IM pops up. "Tim" forgot to sign off his AIM. Its another girl being very very provocative. So that lead me to go through all his AIM logs and I found some very recent chats where he's planning to hook up with other chicks. I even found one where he's talking to one of his buddies. He was bragging about how I was sleeping in his bed just right behind him and he's hooking up with this other chick. His friend didn't really say anything just "o..lol"

Okay so i get cheated on with pretty much everyone I date. I've never actually tried to get revenge. I just got super mad and left the person behind. But this time, i wanna do something. I hate being put through all the bullshit. I just want to teach him a lesson, make him pay for screwing with so many people's heads. I hate people who cheat and lie. It's the worst thing you can do to someone I think.

So any suggestions or advice? I just feel so alone right now.

I found out like that with my x and then I wrote everyone in his messenger and his emails in which his same password was used and found all of his accounts and wrote everyone to expose him. Hey did you know that he has a wife and child? for example. That was what I wrote. All of the people he has cheated on me with responded and was like wow he is a deadbeat, you can have him back. i said I don't want his s**t in my life and you shouldn't either.  

VodkaLeona

VodkaLeona

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:02 am
Oh, then you buddy with his family too and keep in contact with them about him still being a looser. I'm friends with all the family he says were bad to him also. haha. They said they would help me and our daughter if I ever needed it. I say just expose him and keep reminding him that you did when he comes back trying to get you back, even when he uses the excuse that you two should just be friends. Also this revenge thing will keep you on a rollercoaster so you need to totally throw him out of your life asap before your health is compromised.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:36 pm
Ok, I know that this topic is somewhat old, but here's what I wanna say: don't get revenge on him. Yes, he cheated on you and I understand that, but what good is getting back at him? Honestly, just dump the guy (if you already did, awesome) and live your life. Let God deal with him, because a guy like that cannot and will not go unpunished.  

Lunastar324

Friendly Citizen

5,800 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Jezzy _Pezzy

Newbie Explorer

2,550 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:09 am
leave him behind. my ex cheated on me and feeld bad for a long time.  
"ALI" Advice for Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff