Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
The Black Plagues Truth Starting & need more plaguebringers Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Can you defet the Plaguebringer's?
  Of course! Im invincible!
  No way! Im out to rule the world! -evil laugh-
  Wait what? - looks up from gold pile-
  Fluffy bunnies!! 8D
View Results

The Larxy is a Lie

Fashionable Explorer

6,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 12:47 pm
User Image "Actually, no. They say it was the fleas on the rats that started the plague, and because people were going through a witch hunt in those days, they killed the cats who normally hunted and killed the rats in turn. No cats, more rats, and a crapload of disease-ridden fleas. Right?" Valeria turned back to Mr. Boshka, her legs swinging from her perch on the table.

"Or.... I could be wrong." she shrugged. "Doesn't matter to me. OR, wait, are getting another assignment for the plagues? 'Cause Ms. Heen already assigned one and I don't really want to deal with another right now...."

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 4:49 pm
"Good try but thats not the truth." Mr. Boshka said and looked at them all. "That was merily a cover up of what really happend and everyone beleived it. I know that people now in days dont beleive in special powers. Sure some can see ghosts or stuff liek that but ..." He paused before continuing. "There are people out there who have far greater powers then that. People who can control the elements. Fire, Ice, Wind, Water you name it they control it. You problemly think I must be insane but im not. What Im telling you is the truth. Who are these people? Well to put it quiet simply...You." He looked at all of them. "Each one of you has your own unique poers that you control."

"Yeah get on with wwhat evers so important." Azumi said and tapped her fingures on her lap impatiently.

"Be patient and all will be explained." Ms. Heen said and laucnhed into speaking. "As you knwo the Black Plague was suppoussedly started by fleas, but that is wrong however. It was a cover story for what really happend. The ones who held the gifts of Darkness had started what is lost in history know the Black War. You three are reincarnations of these people and hold all of their powers. The powers of Darkness that is. Dont think this isnt true because it is. It makes perfect sense if you think abou it."  

OhMGToast

The Larxy is a Lie

Fashionable Explorer

6,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 5:06 pm
User Image Valeria's mouth quirked up in a disbelieving smile. "Yeeeaaah. Uh huh. Hitting the happy juice during school is not a good thing, Mr. Boshka."
She looked around the room. "Seriously? We are something straight out of Avatar, huh?"
She smiled at the teacher, the kind you would use when talking to a child or an insane person. "Well, do you have any kind of evidence to support this statement?"

She cocked an eyebrow.  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 5:06 pm
Diz

User Image

Diz gave Ms. Heen a slightly doubtful look as he listened to everything she said. "Okay... So you're saying that it was actually a group of people who started it, and that these people had special powers?" Diz questioned in an unconvinced voice and a raised eyebrow. "Sorry but I find that hard to believe. Do you have any proof to back up your claims?" He continued as he stretched his arms out for a few moments before crossing them once again. "Not that I'm calling you a liar, it's just a bit too wild for me to believe straight off."

Nutrino Starwind

ninjaingaround

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 9:19 pm
User Image User Image

Rhys and Rhea

The Ironwood Twins blinked simultaneously, the look of bemusement on their faces perfectly mirrored.
Rhea outlined her chin with her left thumb and forefinger, propping her left arm on her right as it held her side. She trained her eyes on her knees and thought very carefully on what Mr. Boshka had said. Rhea was certain she had heard him correctly, based upon the others' reactions. It seemed far-fetched, but at the same time somewhat possible. There were several reports of things that had happened around certain people, things that weren't easily explained by modern science. She thought over it for a few moments.
Rhys stared blankly at Mr. Boshka for a few moments, an eyebrow raising. Slowly, a smirk formed on his face before widening into a grin. It seemed he wasn't the only one "on holiday."
*"Excellent well. You sir...are a fishmonger." Rhys said amusedly.
*"Brevity is the soul of wit, Rhys." Rhea chided, giving Rhys a very unamused look.
Rhys shrugged and returned his attention to Mr. Boshka.
*"To be honest, as this world goes, is to be one man picked out of ten thousand." He continued, apparently testing the man.
It always seemed that Rhys quoted Shakespeare when he was either in an extreme mood, or up to something.

(( *The lines with asteriks are all quotes from Hamlet. ))  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:03 pm
Zared nodded and pretended to listen very attentively, but was really just smiling and nodding, while freaking out in the back of his head. He needed to find a way to sneak out, and get help for this woman; seriously, she was crazy dangerous... Us? The incarnates of people who "started" the black plague? He was sure she was going to have them do "jobs" or try to kill them, or something like that. But, he wasn't going to say this outright. After all, no need to get her suspicious of his intentions for now.  

Kakra

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces