Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Magic vs. Machine: The Coming War ((Needs People)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Galactic Panda

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:55 pm
Lucky looked at Vayne as he, she assumed, talked to himself. Shrugging mentally, she decided to explore more parts of the old inn. Lucky jumped down and started to investigate down the hall when she heard a sudden beeping. Looking around nervously, Lucky couldn't detect the origin of the beeping. Out of nowhere, a giant net covered her, and quickly snatched her. Two cyborgs came out of a portal that had appeared. "Well lookie here, J-890! Looks like we caught ourselves a pretty nice Poofer!" Changing back, Lily struggled in the net. "Release me at once you metal heads!"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:29 pm
Once He gets to the house he sees the dude standing outside "hey!"  

Ka-HinoteKarite

Shirtless Prophet

7,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200

Raizearche

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:30 pm
Vayne heard the man from before coming towards him. "Hey to you too." Suddenly, a giant explosion destroyed a wall Vayne was standing next to. Vayne flew back and fell unconscious as his head hit the stone of a fallen building. He was picked up by a helicopter that quickly flew away towards the smoke. The pilot of the craft muttered something, but it was so quiet that nobody would have been able to hear it.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:42 pm
One of the cyborgs muttered something into an earpiece. Lily continued to struggle, until one of them cut the net down, but quickly tied her wrists together as well as her ankles. "HEY! LET ME-!" Suddenly, they stuffed her mouth with a chloroform-soaked rag. Her vision began to grow hazy as she slowly slipped into an unconscious state. "We're all set here boss." The one cyborg said into the ear piece. The helicopter swerved next to the building and picked up the two cyborgs, one carrying Lily over his shoulder. "Throw her with the other one." The pilot said quickly. Lily's body was dropped next to Vayne's own, she being still unconscious.  

The Galactic Panda

Ka-HinoteKarite

Shirtless Prophet

7,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:11 pm
"WHAT THA HELL!!!" Rathon calls his sythe from the shadows and slings a flaming slash at the helicopters propellers "oh no yah dont" he followed the slash and latched on to the side on the copter, since the fire slash dint work he deicided to cut the propellers himself "well now there not going anywere" he jumps off to a space distance and take a defensive position with his sythe infront of him i none and and the othe hand holding a mix of shadows,wind,earth,and fire "let them go"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:23 pm
Vayne came too, though in a daze. He barely knew what had happened. As he got more control of himself, he noticed the girl lying next to him unconscious. He stayed calm, but felt hopeless to do anything unless something came up.  

Raizearche

The Galactic Panda

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:26 am
Lily lie there, unconscious.
"Meow?" Lucky looked up at Lily, concern, worry, and fright dancing across her face. Lily sighed, her own breath shaking. "I know.... I hear the explosions... I can't tell what's going on..." She sat on the ground, Lucky curling up in her arms. They sat there in silence, praying the noise would stop.

Lily trembled slightly in her small coma.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:16 pm
Vayne noticed the girl slightly stir. He rolled over to her and nudged her a bit. "Come on. Wake up, please. I can't help us get out alone."  

Raizearche

The Galactic Panda

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:22 pm
Lily's eyes slowly opened, and focused on Vayne's face. "Vayne.......? Wha........?" She slowly sat up, holding her head. "What happened.......?" Her eyes looked around, spotting a burning helicopter and some of the town in flames.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:43 pm
"I have no idea about what's going on." Suddenly, the copter swerved. The pilot spoke, "It seems we're under esper attack. There may be a delay in the delivery." Vayne looked horrified. "Esper attack? Does that mean a war is going on?" Sure enough, the copter swerved again, but Vayne noticed through the window a fireball passing by. "Wow. Were hostages in a war. What could be worse?"  

Raizearche

The Galactic Panda

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:04 pm
Lily looked around. "We what?" Her head was spinning in circles. She lie back down, holding her head. "What's going on?"  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff